t w e n t y t h r e e

r i d e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

Saturday. The day has finally arrived. I am beyond ecstatic.

The week has dragged on as usual and it was definitely difficult to adjust with being alone.

Romantically that is.

My friends were all there in support though, even Roman and Dean.

Everyone helped me through the days so I could reach this one.

Then flee to Brooklyn.

Their love is enough to keep me sane- but it's different. When you lose the care and love from someone you committed your life to, a hole gapes through your shining soul.

It'll take a while, a long while in this situation especially, for it to be filled.

Yeah I'll admit, I miss it. I miss his love. Though I am never to go back to a man who has done something like this.

Mama taught me better than that.

He knows me, he knows how against cheating I am.

He knows why my dad and mom split up and he knows why I hate the name Mercedes.

There's a hint, it is all related to each other.

I have cleaned my hands free. Yet it still hasn't stopped me from falling in to this of form of... depression?

I'm unsure.

Though I hope speaking to the doctor will bring light and she will just tell me that it's all hormolnal.

Pfft, yeah. Being incredibly done with life after your husband whom you loved so deeply cheated on you with his hellacious ex whom put you through absolute hell which he knows about is totally just hormonal pregnant lady stuff.

Sure.

Okay maybe it's just more intense.

"Mrs. Rollins?"

My heart clenches at the sound and I can't help but cringe.

Oh, these assholes haven't seen the news?

Bayley clutches on to my hand lovingly, Kev just snickers angrily, and Roman rubs my back soothingly.

I stand up nervously and they all follow close behind as I walk the imaginary tightrope.

As I reach the kind nurse I frown,

"If it isn't any trouble, please change the last name back to Banks." I whisper before stumbling inside the hall.

She nods and writes a little note down before ordering us all to follow her in to a room.

The setting is cozy. Cream colored walls, chilly temperatures, and endless posters directed towards young teens I assume about the safety of using protection.