t w e n t y f i v e

t h e l o v e c l u b

three weeks later

Sasha's P.O.V ~

"So then I said- what're you gonna do sweetheart, sue me?"

My peers around me burst in to an amused banter at Dolph's story but I can't bring myself to do so as well.

I'm more focused on devouring the hell out of this medium rare steak and the delicious fries that decorate its side.

I've never been this hungry in my entire life, but this thing inside of me has an appetite big enough to feed a whole village.

I'm around ten weeks in with my little bellsprout and my bump is finally starting to develop.

Just this morning I really stopped to analyze and the growth I saw made my heart skip a beat.

It's definitely noticeable.

"Damn Sash, I'm glad to see that you're feeding my little nephew well."

I shoot Finn a glare as I stuff my face with more fries,

"She could be your niece actually." I mumble as I gulp down the yummy potatoes with my unsweetened tea.

Unsweetened. I know.

This child is weird.

I've been forcing Dean to pick me up peanut M&M's every time he runs to pump gas in his rental with Ro.

I used to hate peanut M&M's.

"Well a Finn can only hope." He sighs wistfully and I can't help but giggle at his reaction.

"Hey, how many more weeks till you find out the gender?" Alexa asks as she takes a bite of her own steak as well.

"Mm- well I have a checkup appointment in like six or seven weeks, Dr. Greene says we should know by then." I smile excitedly as I gulp down another sip of tea.

A part of me is rooting for a little girl but I could honestly care less. I just want my baby to come out happy and healthy.

I glance beside me to see Kev pushing his mashed potatoes around his plate, seemingly uninterested with those around him, a sad frown is lingering upon his lips.

"Hey- what's wrong?"

He waves me away and shakes his head as he stuffs his mouth with more food, probably to avoid speaking.

"Kev, come on. You swore you wouldn't do that anymore." I whisper.

He chews what's in his mouth before taking a sip of his wine and sighing.

"I took Karina here on our first date." He blurts out reluctantly.

Ouch.

I frown and clasp his hand in mine,

"If it makes you feel any better, the whole idea of Boston brings back memories of my hellacious ex's too... I haven't fled to Brooklyn yet and you haven't fled to Alaska so, I think we are doing okay." I giggle and though he tries to refrain from smiling, he fails miserably.

"Thanks Sash... I think?"

I nudge his arm playfully before resting my hands on my stomach with a sigh.

I take a moment to admire the scene around me.

It's so lovely and- distracting, it's wonderful. Everyone may have their own shit going on but we are all still gathered here together.