t w e n t y s e v e n

y o u d o n t o w n m e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

"Miss banks, Mr. Rollins is unable to be here today per your request of his presence during renegotiation of the original divorce documentation but we will be representing on his half."

Hmm...

I bite my tongue and scoff,

"What, is he out drinking again?" I mutter out sharply.

The lawyers only become red in the face and look down to their many piles of papers.

"Miss Banks, Mr. Rollins hasn't signed the agreement just yet but he promises to be present when the signing takes place, we can assure you of that. In the meantime- shall we go over the edited documents?"

I let out a long sigh and glance over to my set of right hand men, Reynolds and Prescott, before nodding...

"Yeah, go ahead."

Truthfully I'm somewhat relieved that Seth isn't here.

I don't want to see him.

I don't want him to see me.

I don't want to risk falling back in to his spell.

Though as of right now, I don't feel in any great spirits to discuss what we are taking with us when we legally break apart our binding contracts of matrimony.

I chew on the cap of my pen as I lazily gaze at Seth's weak set of lawyers in front of me.

"Mr. Rollins refuses to keep the estate. In his exact wording he said, I want you to raise our child there."

Fuck.

Tears burn deep behind my hazels and I truly refuse to acknowledge them.

I can't sweat now, this has only just begun.

Why'd he do this? Is this a peace offering?

Perhaps he actually cares about me and the baby.

Highly unlikely. If he genuinely cared about me he wouldn't have gone out and got drunk with the slut he stuck his tongue in.

I cringe at my choice of wording before taking in a shaky breath and encouraging his lawyers to continue.

"Mr. Rollins also says that he wants more than half of his total income with his current job and any other future endeavors to be directly sent to you and put under your name."

I nearly spit out my sip of sparkling water when I hear the scruffy guy with grey hair's words.

"What?" I question.

He could go broke.

"Mr. Rollins wants to provide for you and the child in any way possible."

I can't stop the tear from rolling down my cheek now.

I harshly and speedily wipe it away as I glance down at my original documents.

I may not like him very much right now, but there is no way I'm letting him go broke.

"I refuse his offer, I'm not taking any extra money from him. As far as the estate goes, I'll gladly accept it under my name."

Both of his lawyers slip in to a silent discussion whilst writing notes down.

Soon enough they turn their attention back to me,