s i x

Honeymoon day 6
l o l l i p o p

Sasha's P.O.V ~

Cliche romance, something every woman longs for.

Nine out of ten times they don't experience that fairytale, except for me.

I giggle as Seth positions my hands back on the spinning wheel.

His warm palms caress my knuckles as I attempt to turn this clump of clay in to a bowl.

It proves to be more difficult than it seems on television shows or classic love movies.

His lips linger on my cheek as our bowl starts to form.

The woman who speaks strong Gaelic is ordering instructions at us, talking up a storm, but my focus is on the lovely man behind me.

His arms are wrapped around my body as if he is sheltering me, and it feels wonderful.

"Post maith agat uile, cuma na píosaí seo iontach."

I raise an eyebrow at the ladies voice and Seth finds my lack of understanding amusing.

"You're adorable." He murmurs against my ear.

His deep voice sends vibrations through my body that resonate in my libido.

I smile cheekily and continue the task at hand.

Literally at hand.

I find that the more I work with the clay the more soft it becomes.

The sides of the bowl are slowly forming and I can't help but feel good at how well this is going...

So far.

Seth's lips move to my ear lobe where he distracts himself as well as me by nibbling softly on it.

"Seth." I warn in a whisper.

He smiles and continues, not caring about those around us.

I roll my eyes at his naughty tactics and gaze at the somewhat beige er- cream colored clay as it spins.

He soon gives up on his failed seduction opting to defeatedly rest his chin on my shoulder and watch the clay circle around.

I love him so much...

~~~

"Chuiramar an cré anois le bácáil agus ansin péintímid."

I gaze at the bowl, it's honestly really good.

I had troubles with smoothing out the sides due to my abnormally small hands but Seth took on the challenge and perfected our masterpiece.

We even carved in 'Mr and Mrs. Rollins' at the very bottom curve of the bowl.

"Come on sweetheart, we have to put it to dry. We can go grab lunch and maybe take a walk. We have to come back in about two hours to paint it."