t w o

Honeymoon day 2
v e r s a c e o n t h e f l o o r

Sasha's P.O.V -

"God, and then she had me wear all these outfits that I just despised-"

I listen closely to Alexa's seemingly endless yet understandable rant on Maryse's ignorant tactics.

Never liked her...

Maryse that is.

After my first match on RAW I met her backstage. The last time I interacted with someone so full of themselves was when Seth's mom was on a drunk rant about how the other moms at her book club were jealous of her relationship with her second husband.

Gotta love mama Lopez though.

Especially when she's drunk. Now that's fun.

Maryse went on to tell me that she's happy I took after her move set and wanna be her so much.

Bitch.

Seth keeps his eyebrow raised, his nosy ass is listening closely.

"I mean I get that change is good and all but it's like she wanted to kill Alexa and replace her with Maryse 2.0."

I shake my head and motion for Seth to fasten my bra clip which he happily obliges to do.

"Anyways, how's your hubby?"

I blush and smile before turning back around to a grinning Seth.

I kiss his lips and gaze in his eyes as I respond,

"He's good. We've been in fantasyland."

Pure and undisturbed fantasyland. I'll kill a bitch to keep it that way...

"I can only imagine. I loved Ireland when we got to tour there for WWE."

I beam at a pride faced Seth,

"Oh Alexa it's just gorgeous. There's so much to see, and the food is amazing."

She giggles,

"I'm happy you're happy. You and Seth are perfect for each other y'know..."

I look down as I blush crimson and Seth begins to run his palms against my sides.

"I know." I whisper...

I wander away from my husbands comforting grasp and gather my shirt for the day.

Seth set up a boat ride for the second day of our honeymoon, it sounds ridiculously romantic.

I know I'll love it.

"Hey! Speaking of people who are perfect for each other, did you know Finn and Bayley are a thing now?"

My jaw drops,

"What!? Oh I'm gonna catch that girl, she didn't tell me a thing!"

Finn and Bayley have always been so awkwardly cute towards each other.

I suspected she liked him though when I questioned her she only denied.

Luckily for me she's a horrible liar, so I already had my answer way back then.

"Yup! Well Summer caught them playing tonsil hockey and you know how she is, an hour later the entire roster and staff knew about them. Poor Bayley was so embarrassed but Finn helped her through it, they're the cutest couple now. You and your hubby better get back to reclaim that title and your throne."