epilogue

p e r f e c t  d u e t

"Seth! Put me down!"

A wave of magenta hair blows wildly in the wind as one certain lover runs carelessly through a beautiful meadow with his queen.

The scene is quite serene.

Swaying willow trees, honeycombs dripping with sugary goodness, the warm rays of the sun shining down to heat the cool grass below the careless couples feet.

Although the most beautiful part of it all is the little angel squealing in delight as his father swings him around in his arms.

The tired magenta haired beauty retires on their nearby picnic blanket set out on her bed of grass. Behind her, their house on the sound.

She watches on in bliss as her husband chases their little boy around the beauty surrounding them.

Surely with the news, it hasn't been easy.

Though they've fought to reach the point where they are, their dreamland.

Her heart stops as little Theodore is tossed high in to the air. Time stills for just a second.

She watches on as his eyes widen in fear until two strong arms reach up and catch him.

His scared expression replaced with one of delight.

"Again! Again!" He shouts happily.

He obliges.

"Oh Seth, be careful!"

But as stubborn as they come, he acts as if he can't hear her.

With a roll of her eyes she reclines back and lets her eyelids flutter closed.

The sound of her baby boy squealing happily as her lover tickles him mercilessly can only make the smile on her face stay present.

This, this is peace.

Happiness.

Love.

Bliss.

Family.

Serendipity.

This is all she's ever wanted, needed.

Although... some fairytales don't always get their happy endings.

the end

...or is it?