o n e

Honeymoon day 1
b u r n i n g  d e s i r e

Sasha's P.O.V -

Ireland is beautiful. There is so much scenery and history that comes with the city of Dublin.

There is also love, lots of it.

Mostly being produced by me and my husband.

Christ, husband.

Never thought we would reach that position so soon.

Though as I peer over the balcony and gaze down at the streets and sights offered, my heart seems to beat a little bit faster.

I am here. I've really made it to this point.

The cars seem so small from where I am, fragments of light. They kind of look like fireflies to me.

I giggle at the thought of a firefly cursing out another for not going fast enough.

Now that would be a sight to behold.

"Hi sweetheart." His familiar voice murmurs before his two strong arms wrap around my waist.

I sigh in contentment as Seth rests his chin atop my shoulder and his brown orbs scan over the beauty some feet below us.

"Hi love." I whisper before turning my head towards him and kissing his cheek.

"The sights here are awesome, I think we chose a really good place to honeymoon."

I nod in agreement as his palms run up and down my stomach in a soothing rhythm.

"It's lovely Seth, thank you."

He nods and kisses my neck softly as I continue to try my best at counting all the cars below me.

It does prove to be a difficult task seeing as my lovely husband has decided to distract me.

"Mmm." I groan.

He smiles and licks his way up to my earlobe making me shiver.

"Christ..." I whisper.

He chuckles,

"Mrs. Rollins as captivating as all this stuff is, I think there is something else that is captivating me more."

With a pointed look he glances down at his now tightened pants and I giggle with an eye roll before shaking my head.

"Well I am sure he can wait because our dinner reservations await us."

"Oh yes, alright babe I'll go get dressed and all. I love you."

"I love you more."

He shakes his head,

"No I love you more."

I groan,

"Are we really gonna argue about this?"

He nods with a smirk and I can't help but giggle as I walk past him.

My love...

~~~

"Ugh, this damn dress. Zip me up?"

He nods and walks over looking as handsome as ever in his tailored suit with all the trimmings that fit his body perfectly.

The sight of him practically makes me drool.

His soft hair is tied back in a sleek man bun which shows a single proud stripe of faded blonde hidden beneath his natural brown color.

His eyes meet mine in the mirror and he kisses between my shoulder blades softly before slowly zipping up the silk, emerald green, evening cocktail dress and running his hands down the length of my body.