t w e n t y s i x

i m  n o t  c a l l i n g  y o u  a  l i a r

six weeks later

Sasha's P.O.V ~

Back where it all began.

Kind of.

"Miss Banks, aren't you looking beautiful!"

I smile and offer Melissa an awkward hug, the counter seemingly blocking our proper embrace.

The counter and my giant belly of course.

Sixteen weeks.

It was only six weeks ago when my belly was only a slightly swollen bump, but now my little bellsprout has evolved in to a victreebell.

Walking is no more, right now I've opted to waddling.

It's quite the adjustment.

I'm absolutely amazed at the growth- as are my friends.

I'd never expected to get this big.

It slightly concerned me in the beginning but once I called Melissa, she cleared things up as always.

She informed me that shorter people tend to have bigger bellies because there is less room for the baby to grow.

She also informed me that it could be genetic relating if the father is a tall man.

Seth is pretty blessed in the height area so that's led me to believe that my little bellsprout is just tall like its father.

Its deadbeat father.

My deadbeat husband.

"How's your little baby doing?"

Pfft, little.

I beam at Melissa,

"Oh, so well. I can't wait to find out the gender."

She grins at me before helping me fill out all of the dreadful paperwork.

Once done I walk- er, waddle, over to a seat and gratefully enjoy its comfort.

Roman and Dean have joined me today.

They're both rooting to hear the news that I'm having a little boy but I know all too well that if I'm just lucky enough I'll get a little girl.

Though again, I could care less.

I just want my baby to be safe in my arms.

And out of my vagina.

Because my 'little' bellsprout is turning me in to a giant blueberry.

"Miss Banks? Dr. Greene will see you now."

Huh.

Sweet southern belle nurse Betty has been replaced with a young red head with fiery eyes and a seemingly deceiving smile.

I don't like her.

She's sending off an odd vibe.

I offer her fake grin a tight smile back as Roman, Dean, and I all follow her in to a lone room.