t h i r t y t w o

w h a t i s l o v e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

"Jack?" He questions with pure confusion dripping through his features.

"Fucking Jack- Seth." I grumble as I stand up unsteadily and fist my hair in my hands.

Seth frowns,

"Who is he?"

Who is he?

"He-fuck! I don't know him!"

Despite my pregnant belly, I can't help but give in to my urge to pace back and forth in fear.

The baby.

Christ, the baby.

I don't understand.

"Wait, you left because I had sex with Jack and you think-" God no.

"The baby is his." He finishes for me when the words dry and burn in my mouth, never wanting to leave them.

Shit.

"But how?" I murmur as I begin to inhale deep breaths.

I will not have a panic attack.

I. Will. Not.

"Did you use protection?"

Fuuuuuck!

"N-no."

"Exactly." Seth murmurs quietly.

I shake my head,

"So? You and I didn't use protection either." I say exasperatedly.

Yes! So this baby is probably his!

He shakes his head and looks down to the floor.

"Sash, when you told me you were pregnant you must've been about six weeks in- right?"

I nod.

"We were together for six weeks. You slept with Jack that night you left the other bastard you were with. We didn't sleep together until a day after getting back together. I'm not sure this baby is mine. There's a chance yeah, but the timing is off. When I sobered up I had a chance to go over it."

"Fuck..." I whisper.

I sink to the floor and put my head in my hands as my tears overtake me.

How could I do this to him?

God I deserved what he did to me...

I deserved to be publicly embarrassed and I deserved to see him be intimate with someone else.

"Hey hey hey- no. Sweetheart come on."  He coos out as he immediately rushes over and kneels to my side.

He puts his hand on my belly and rubs it, in an effort to calm the probably distressed baby down, and his other hand rubs soothing circles around my back.

His lips linger on my temple and he's whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

But it's not working.

"S-Seth. What if? Oh god- what if-"

I can't bring myself to finish that sentence.

I can't even finish that thought.

Jack?

Of all people.

I slept with him?