t h r e e

Honeymoon day 3
v i e n n a

Sasha's P.O.V -

The silk cradles my head as I rest in a distant slumber.

It isn't until I feel featherlight kisses peppered all over my neck that I force myself to open my eyes.

A strong ray of sunlight welcomes me from the window, shining brightly in to the path of my vision.

I groan and the man responsible begins to gently shake me.

"Come on sleepyhead, up up up. I have a surprise for you today." He whispers gently in my ear.

As wonderful as a surprise sounds, this bed is calling my name right now and I do not plan on leaving it hanging.

His palms roam up my torso before cupping my breasts and caressing them softly.

"Come on love, I need you to wake up for me."

I groan loudly in protest,

"I know, I know. I promise that you will thank me afterwards sweetheart."

I shake my head with a pout and instead of an unpleasant sun ray shining in my eyes, the reflection of chocolate brown orbs and a big pearly white smile disturb my line of vision.

"Humph." I pout out.

He chuckles and brushes the hair back out of my face.

"Wake up or I'll tickle you out of your slumber."

I softly gasp,

"You wouldn't dare."

He raises an eyebrow and pinches my sides softly making me shoot up in shock.

"Seth!" I whine.

He grins and moves my chin to angle towards him so he can kiss my frowning lips.

"Come on beautiful. We are gonna go eat at the breakfast buffet, then we'll take a walk to our destination for the day."

I sigh loudly and he kisses me once more in a softer rhythm before sending me off.

He seems excited, happy- for lack of more suitable wording, and it is purely infectious.

Though I am pissed that I was forced to leave dream land, I am beyond excited for the gifts of what is to come through the day.

I shuffle in a desultory fashion to the restroom before handling my morning routines and applying some freshly light makeup.

I make sure the only thing that stands out from my natural look is my scarlet red lips that my husband really enjoys.

I go back in to the main bedroom to see that Seth is nowhere in sight.

When my eyes land on the bed though I see a plum colored dress laid out with a pair of black lace panties, and nude heels.

Heels? Oh god why...

This plum dress is his favorite, he would of course want me to wear it.