f i v e

Honeymoon day 5

Sasha's P.O.V ~

I'm startled awake by a crash of thunder vibrating against our hotel window.

I gasp at the commotion and clutch on to my husband for dear life.

Another loud crash of thunder followed by a luminous strike of lightning startles the all living hell out of me and I shake in my lovers arms.

"Shh hey hey hey bossy it's just a little storm. Come on, I'm here."

I've never liked thunder storms. I'm lame, I know.

Seth knows of this pathetic fear of mine, he's my best friend for Christ's sake.

They are loud, and monstrous, and scary, and they could potentially kill someone.

Sounds like I'm describing a person.

Seth sighs softly before positioning me to rest on his lap and throwing the warm comforter over our heads.

He grabs his phone nearby and turns on its flashlight.

"See, I made us a shelter. Now we're safe."

He's the only one...

I can't help my goofy grin from spreading happily on my face.

I take a deep breath before intertwining our hands,

"I'm fine. The noises just woke me up and startled me."

He frowns before bringing my hand to his lips for a soft kiss,

"Yeah it is pretty noisy out there. Damn it, now our plans are canceled."

I shake my head and kiss his neck,

"Don't worry about that, we can always reschedule. It's a good thing we brought our Xbox."

He smiles deviously,

"Race you to the bathroom."

I roll my eyes before attempting to chase after his unfair head start, I only end up getting caught in my blanket and nearly falling to my death.

Oh goodness...

~~~

"Fuck!" He hisses out when I shoot him down again.

I giggle softly and smirk,

"What's the matter two tones? Can't keep up?" Mockery is the best form of sarcasm.

He rolls his eyes before taking an aggressive sip of his Coke and focusing on the TV again.

For another thirty competitive minutes we both take our chances with each other in multiple vicious rounds of player vs player on Halo.

I'm good at these fantasy games. Now if we were playing Call of Duty or GTA that would be a different story, but dear Seth doesn't need to know that.

It isn't until his stomach notifies us that he's hungry that we take a much needed break.

"There's no way we can have a pizza guy come out in this shitty weather. You wanna see if the restaurant downstairs has any pizza?"