Road Trips, Memories & Reveals

Nina's Pov--

"I missed you." Ian whispered in my hair as he held me tight.

"I missed you too. But I was only gone for a a little over an hour baby." I giggled into his chest.

"I know. But you weren't here. And I want to be with you. All the time." He said breathing in my shampoo.

"Me too baby. I promise I won't ever leave you for too long." I smiled while trying to get closer to him. It was impossible though. We were already as close to one another as we could get.

"Good." Ian kissed my head.

I lifted my head off his chest and crashed my lips to his. I've missed him so much while we were apart. So I was going to kiss him as much as I could now.

"I packed everything and got the bags down here. We're all ready to go love." Ian smiled at me. I knew he was excited to get me home with his parents. And so was I.

"Ok good. I everything in the truck. We just have to put the ice in the cooler and put the pops and teas in."

Ian kissed me again and went to grab our bags while I went in the kitchen to turn the lights off and make sure the doors were locked up.

"Ian did you remember to grab the car chargers?" I yelled out.

"Yes babe. They are right there on the counter. Grab them, please?" I grabbed the charges and made sure I grabbed Ian's sunglasses. He hated driving without them.

"Babe can you grab my sun..." Ian stopped when he seen I had them in my hand already.

"I know you don't like driving without them." I smiled at him.

"I keep forgetting you know me so well." He laughed.

"I made sure the front door was locked. Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am. We just have to get these in the truck and get the ice put in and we can go." I smiled at him. I was so excited.

We went out to the garage and I opened the back door the truck so Ian could put our bags in. I went to the drivers side of the truck and opened the back door to get the ice out. I dropped it on the ground to break it up.