Just The 4 Of Us

Ian's Pov-

Pops, Paul and I were standing on the porch waiting for the girls to pull in. We were going to help them unload everything from the car and get it put away.

My dad had decided he was going to take my mom to dinner and a movie tonight. And they were going to leave early to do some shopping they wanted to do together before hand.
So it'd just be us home in about an hour or so.

I told pops that we'd take of putting everything away. So they could leave after we got everything out of the SUV.
He agreed. I knew he would.

Besides we weren't going to do anything. We decided to just relax today by the pool and have fun.
We were going to make drinks and swim a little.
And order out so we didn't have to worry about cooking.
And Pops pulled out the board games for us.

"Remember we're not telling Mom about the Kat phone call. Not yet. I don't want her date night with dad to be ruined. I'll tell Nina after you guys leave." I told Dad while we waited.

"Ok. That's fine. Just as long as Nina is told tonight. You can't wait on this." He said looking at me with his 'dad face' so I knew he meant business.

"I know dad. I promise I'm telling her when you guys leave. Once we get out swimsuits on and we're by the pool. I'll tell her."

"I'll make sure he does dad. I promise." Paul said.

"Ok. Honestly I'm still shocked it even happened." Paul said.

"Me too. Then again this whole situation is shocking. But I'm with Nina. And that's really all I've wanted since we broke up."

"That's all we've wanted too. All of us. Maybe not Kat. But the rest of us have been wanting this for years." Paul said.

"Agreed. Completely agreed." Pops said giving us a high five.
I was about to respond when the ladies pulled in.

"And here comes my future now." I said walking down the steps to meet them.

"Hey baby." Nina said as I opened her door.

"Hello my love. I missed you." I said with a smile on my face as she grabbed my hand and stepped down out of the truck.
As soon as she was on her feet she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her.
Her soft lips brushed against mine. And I deepened the kiss.

"I missed you too baby." She said smiling against my lips after I softly moaned as we kissed.
Her lips were so soft and having my arms around her made me tingle.

"Are you ready to get this stuff in the house?" I asked leaning back to look at her.

"Yes. Then we can change, make some drinks and relax by the pool, right?" She asked.

"Yes baby. That's what we're doing. Me and Paul were thinking we could order out. So we don't have to worry about cooking and can just have some fun." I told her after she grabbed my hand and we walked around to the back of the truck.
Everybody else was already back there and Paul was opening the door.

"Sounds perfect to me. Pheebs and I were gonna order out anyways. We didn't really wanna cook tonight." Nina said. Her and Phoebe laughing.