This Is Gonna Be Fun.!

Nina's Pov-

I woke up still intertwined with Ian. My head was buried in his chest and his arms were wrapped around me.

I didn't want to move. I just wanted to stay in this spot.
I laid there, with my head on Ian's chest, just thinking about our night.

We had so much fun. Being able to spend time with everybody and laugh. We always enjoyed being with each other. And we had so much fun reminiscing about our adventures together.

Most of all I was thinking about Ian and I. Between our conversation last night. And the love we made. I couldn't have asked for a better night with him. Or with our family.

"Are you thinking about last night my love?" Ian said in a raspy voice. Scaring the hell out of me. I didn't even know he was awake.

"How did you know that? And when did you wake up, you scared the hell out of me." I said. I lifted my head and rested my chin on mind, while keeping my hand on his stomach.

"I'm sorry baby. I've only been awake for like 3 minutes. I felt you smiling against my stomach. And was that a tear drop?" He said smiling down at me.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to wake you up. I didn't want to move from this spot yet. But yes I was thinking about last night. How'd you sleep?" I asked him with a small smile.

"It's fine love. I don't want to move from this spot either. I knew you were thinking about last night. And I slept like a baby. Like I was sleeping on a cloud." He answered.

"I slept like a baby too. What time is it?" I asked Ian. I hadn't even looked at the clock or my phone. I just laid there on his chest.

"I'm glad you got some sleep baby. And it is... 11:20." He said picking up his phone. He had a strange look on his face while looking at it.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked in a weary tone. I'm positive he picked up on it.

"Just a few missed calls from Mark. I'm sure everything is fine. I'll call him back after we get some coffee." Ian answered. He sat his phone back down and leaned his head down to kiss me.

"Good morning my love." He said after parting our lips.

"Good morning my love. Are you ready to get our day started?" I asked as I kissed him quickly again.

"I am. We have to figure out what we're doing today. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm just gonna use the restroom and brush my teeth. I'll shower after I have some coffee and we figure out what our plans are for the day." I answered him.

We both sat up and Ian got out of bed holding his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand a got up.
We went into the bathroom, taking turns, and brushed our teeth together.

When we came out of our bathroom Ian walked over to the dresser and grabbed some basketball shorts and a tank top to throw on.

"Baby can you toss me that green summer dress out of my drawer please?" I asked as I slipped my night shirt off and put my bra on.