Relaxation With You Is My Favorite.

Ian's Pov-

What was supposed to be a quick shower so we could relax and cuddle turned into an hour.

I couldn't help it. I couldn't help myself. And I damn sure couldn't keep my hands off of Nina.

She was standing in front of me with the water hitting her bare skin, her hair sticking to the side of her face and shoulders. She was irresistible to me. It was like there was this voice in my head screaming at me to touch her. To feel her naked, wet body pressed against mine. To be connected to her. And I gave in.

She was running the loofah across her stomach and the way her skin was glistening because of the soap and water turned me on. She turned me on. Everything about her got me hot. Always has.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I couldn't resist her, as much as I tried I couldn't anymore.

I stepped closer to her slowly. She looked up at me with love and lust in her eyes. And I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was.

I moved the hair off her cheek and rested my hand on her neck. With my thumb still on her red cheeks. I closed the small gap between us and kissed her passionately and deep. Taking my time with it.

When I pulled away from the kiss Nina bit her bottom lip and looked at me eagerly. We were wanting the same thing.

Nina pressed her body against mine more and pulled my face into hers.
There were no words spoken between us.
She intensified the kiss and I knew what that meant.
I wrapped one arm around the middle of her back. I bent down a little and wrapped the other arm under her perfectly shaped ass.

With little effort I lifted Nina up and she instantly wrapped her petite legs around my waist.

I slowly entered her wetness and I felt my breath instantly catch in my throat.

"Babyyy." Nina moaned as she kissed me passionately.

I stepped forward and gently pushed Nina's back against the wall. And we found our rhythm. Our bodies moving in sync with one another.
Our rhythm was perfectly matched. Neither of us missing a beat.

Nina was grinding her hips against me as I thrust in and out of her slowly.
I couldn't help but to admire how perfectly our bodies fit together.
And how amazing our love making was. Nina fit me perfectly in every way. There was no denying that.

"Babyyy... Yesssss... Right therrrre." Nina moaned. She had one arm drapped over my shoulder with her hand resting on my back. And the other hand tangled up in my hair.
I grinned at her as I stared into those beautiful brown eyes and seen the pleasure written all over her face. God she's so beautiful.

"Niiiina. Babyyyy... Ohh." Was all i could manage to get out as she grinded into me. Gripping me in a way only she could.

I could tell she was close. By the look on her face and breathing. It was perfect timing, because so was I.
We had always had such an amazing connection. And or love making was no exception. Even when we were fighting, we were connected. And always finished together.

"Together baby. Just like always." I whispered in her ear. Sending chills down both our spines.
Nina smirked as she kissed me deeply.