Can We Just Be For A Minute

✨Ian's Pov-✨

Everything seemed so surreal right now.
I'm standing next to the love of my life, after years apart. We're back together. Something I never thought would happen.

And we're here with our family. Who are fully embracing us being back together. We are here with the people who mean the most to us and it's surreal.
As much as I hoped this day would come again. I never imagined it would.
Seeing how happy everyone is, especially Nina, and knowing how happy I am right now is such a blessing. One I'm so happy I get to experience.

I noticed Nina, Paul and Pheebs walking over towards me as I stood by the patio bar. And I couldn't help but smile at my beautiful girl and our two best friends.

"Aww is that smile because you seen all this fineness walking towards?" Paul says as he runs his hands down his chest and stomach and winks at me. Nina and Phoebe were laughing at him.

"I just couldn't help myself. That handsome face does something to me." I said winking back at him. Nina and Phoebe were laughing so hard their faces were turning red.

"I know. You do the same for me bro." Paul said putting his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his.

"Umm... Would you two like to acknowledge your gorgeous girls standing right here?" Phoebe said making her and Nina laugh again.

"I'm sorry. Hello ladies. You two look beautiful today." I told them. Making both of them smile.

"It's this southern sun. And our boyfriends. They both do wonders for the body." Nina said smirking and winking at me.

"I totally agree." Phoebe said winking at Paul.

Nina was nervous about something. I could see it all over her face. And from the nervous look on her face and the fidgeting she was doing with her hands whatever it was really bothering her.

"Nina, baby what's wrong?" I asked her. I could hear the concern in my voice. So I know she heard it as well as Paul and Pheebs.

"Umm. We have a problem. Well we will have a problem." She said.
I was confused.
What kind of problem do we have? What happened while I was getting us a refill? Did someone say something to her?
My mind was going a mile a minute.

"What happened? Did somebody say something?" I asked looking back and forth between the three of them. I could feel myself getting angry at just the thought of someone hurting her. No matter who it was I wasn't going to let anything like that slide without saying something.

"No baby, nobody said anything. I promise. Calm down." She said as she stepped closer to me and put her tiny hand on my chest to calm me down. And it instantly worked. Just her touch calmed me down.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking down at her beautiful face.

"I'm sure baby." She said with a beautiful smile.

"Then what's wrong? I know something is. I can see how nervous you are." I said.
She looked over looked over at Paul and Phoebe and kind have them a look that was asking them to help her.