Just The 4 Of Us (Part 2)

Nina's Pov-

We went into the to get changed into our swimsuits and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Ian.
I couldn't help myself. This man is perfect. And he's mine. That's all I could think.
It's so hard for me to keep my hands off him. All I wanna do is push him down on our bed and straddle him.
I have to restrain myself. At least for now. But tonight that man is all mine.

"I grabbed the bathing suit I wanted to see on you the most baby." Ian said winking at me with that smirk on his face.

"Oh really?! Well I hope I don't disappoint." I said smiling shyly at him.

"You could never disappoint me. In any way. Especially not in that department." He said walking towards me.

"Well neither could you." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I drapped mine around his neck.

"I missed you today. Like really missed you." I told him.

"I missed you too baby. I couldn't wait to get you back in my arms." He said kissing me softly.

"Wanna help me change?" I said smirking at him. I knew he wouldn't say no.

"Are you kidding, of course I do." He said.

Ian pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it in the chair. He was staring into my eyes while he unbuttoned my shorts and I stepped out of them.
He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He used his other hand and unfastened my bra and pulled it off.
He used the same hand and moved my panties down until I was able to step out of them.

I couldn't keep my hands off of him any longer. I didn't care. I pulled his boxers down and he stepped out of them.
He pulled me even closer to him. Until our bodies were completely pushed against each other.

He kept his arm wrapped around my waist and brought his other hand up to my cheek. Rubbing his thumb over it. Staring at me. It was like we could break ourselves away from looking into each other's eyes.
He was rubbing his hand up and down my back.
I had one of my hands on his shoulder and the on his chest. Running it up and down.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you." He said back. And my heart skipped a beat. Just like it does every time he says those 3 words to me.

I didn't say anything else. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and gently pulled his face down to mine.
I kissed him softly but passionately. It was a kiss full of love, passion and a burning desire to feel him inside of me.

He broke our kiss and just stared at me. Both of us breathing heavy.
He moved his hand to the back of my neck and kissed me again. Our tongues dancing around with each other in a perfect rhythm.

Ian moved my hair behind my shoulder and made his way down to kiss on my neck. Biting softly making me moan. He moved down and started kissing on my collar bone making me moan softly.
I had my fingers tangled up in his jet black hair. Breathing heavily and inhaling his intoxicating scent of Gucci cologne.
I could feel him hardening against me. I moved on hand in between us and took him in my hand. Making him moan softly. He gently bite my collar bone making me moan.
He was driving me crazy.
He moved back up to my neck making little circles with his tongue.