It's All Gonna Come Out Now!

Ian's Pov-

Besides the crazy shit this morning the day has seriously been great. And I'm so thankful for it.

Seeing the smile on Nina's face and hearing her laugh melted my heart. And hearing her yell and tell me she loves me made everything else seem so irrelevant.

We had found the perfect spot to stop and enjoy the beautiful day.

"Babe come jump in with me." Nina said holding her hand out for me.
I walked over and grabbed her hand.
Paul and Joe came over and grabbed Phoebe and Candice's hands.

We stepped up to the edge of the boat and I looked over at Nina. The sun was shining down and made her look absolutely radiant. Her olive skin was glowing and the golden flakes in her brown eyes sparkled. She was breathtaking without a single drop of makeup on her beautiful face.
As she smiled up at me my heart beat quickened.

"Are you ready to take this jump with me love?" I asked her. I'm sure she knew my question had more than one meaning.

"Absolutely. There's nobody else I'd rather take it with baby." She smiled up at me and winked. I couldn't hide the smile on my face even if I wanted too.

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. And whispered I love you. She whispered "I love you more" and we jumped.

As I came up and felt the warm sun on my wet face, I opened my eyes and instantly felt a warmness in my heart seeing Nina's beautiful smile.

"That was so fun." Nina said laughing.

"Yeah it was. Wherever we take our vacation at I want it to be somewhere warm." I told her.

"Absolutely agreed babe. I can't wait." She smiled at me.

"Me either baby." I said. Just as I was about to say something else Matt and Zach yelled out, causing us to look up. They were holding each other chest to chest and jumped in. Making us all laugh.

After spending some time in the water and laughing with everybody Nina and I decided to swim a little closer to shore.

We sat in the shallow water just enjoying the warm sun and water. While watching our little family enjoy being with each other.

As I sat in the water, feeling the sand and small rocks under me, Nina sat in front of me between my legs. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. She leaned into me, resting her back against my chest and stomach. She leaned her head back and laid it on my chest.

I could see the sun shining down on her beautiful face causing her wet olive skin to glow. She had her eyes closed and breathed in deeply.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked softly.

"Yes. Just enjoying this moment baby. And thinking." She replied. She had a small smile on her face that caused me to smile a little.

"I'm enjoying it too love. What are you thinking about?" I asked her. She took a deep breath and her smile faded a little. Causing me to worry and be curious at the same time.

"Different things. A little bit of everything I guess." She answered softly.

"And seriously a little bit of everything. How happy I am in this moment. How I've wanted this again for years. How I want to decorate our house. How I want our future to be. How much I love you. How I can't wait to start a family with you. Thinking about how all the hurt I've felt over the years has just went away. And how worried I am about what's coming next." She said before I could say anything. And was so happy about it until the ending.
I didn't want her to be worried about anything. And I didn't want her to hurt like that every again.

"What are you worried about baby?" I asked her softly. I wanted to talk about that first then I could cheer her up and talk about our future. Just thinking about it makes me happy.

"Honestly, I'm worried about the toll this is going to take on you. And us. I'm worried about what's going to happen if all of it comes out. And I'm worried about what I'll do if you change your mind and don't want this. Because I... I don't..." She stopped talking. And my heart broke. I hated that she felt this way. I know we had talked about it. But I also know that it was going to take some time for her to not feel this way. Regardless my heart hurt hearing her say that. And I knew I had to say something to help ease her mind. And I knew exactly what I wanted to tell her.

"Can you turn around and face me please?" I asked her softly.
She turned around and I had her straddle me. I wrapped one arm around her waist and gently lifted her head with my other.

"I'm going to be fine baby. And if I'm not then I promise I'll tell you. But I'm going to be ok. And we're going to be ok. I'm not going to change my mind Nina. Not now, not ever babe. I'm not going anywhere. I want this and you. That's it. That's all." I reassured her. She gave me a small smile and I returned it.
I pushed the wet hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"And as for our future, baby, it'll be everything you want it to be. Our home will be everything you imagine it to be. I promise it's gonna be perfect babe." I smiled at her and felt a weight lifted off my chest when I seen her smile get bigger.

"I want it to be perfect for us. I want it to be everything we want it to be babe." She said, putting an emphasis on we.

"It will be my love. It will be. Just like our baby will be absolutely perfect too." I winked at her. She smiled wise and then kissed me.

"Thinking about our future baby huh?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course I am. A beautiful little girl with your hair and skin. My eyes. And your passion for life and adventure. She's gonna be perfect. Just like her mom." I smiled at her. She had a beautiful, warm smile on her face that melted my heart.

"Just promise me something, please?" She said looking at me passionately.

"Anything my love." I waited for her to talk.

"Just promise me that if it gets to be too much for you. Or if you're hurting or upset about something. Promise me that you'll tell me and talk to me about it. And not push me away. Or run." She said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes that I could just loose myself in.

"Nina I promise. I'll tell you whenever I have any feeling other than love for you or happiness about us or our life together. I'm never gonna run babe. I'm completely in this." I smiled at her. She smiled back and held up her pinky making me pinky promise her. I did as she wanted and kissed her passionately.

"Can we go back to the water?" She asked standing up and holding her hand out. I stood up and intertwined our fingers.

"Of course we can baby." I said as we walked towards our family.

"I love you Nina." I said as we got closer to them.

"I love you too Ian." She smiled up at me.

We swam further into the water and joined the group.

I was cherishing this last little bit of peacefulness before our lives go completely crazy for a little while.