Surprise!!!

Nina's Pov-

Ian stepped to the side and held his hand out for me and I grabbed it, intertwining our fingers.
Neither of us taking our eyes off the other.

He winked at me, I winked back and we walked out together.

"Surprise." Ian and I said together. And the look on my mom and dad's face was amazing and priceless.

It kinda took a minute for it to set in with them. And then I think it kinda clicked for them.

"Ninaaa... Baby what... You're here?" My mom was tongue tide. She couldn't figure out what she wanted to say.

"You're here. How? W... Why? How?" My dad stuttered to get out.

"Neens." My brother yelled as he jumped up and ran the short distance to us.

"You're here. This week is going to be awesome now." He said as he plulled me into a hug.

"Yeah it is." Ian said next to us.

"Come here man." Alex said as he pulled Ian into our hug.
As we broke our embrace I noticed my parents had stood up and were coming towards us.

"Seriously we need answers. But I need a hug first." My mom said as she pulled me in for a hug.
My dad joining in.

"Now we need answers. Right now. What is going on? How are you here?" My mom asked as soon as we broke our embrace.

"Is everything ok? What happened?" My dad immediately asked. I could see he was worried that someone was sick or something.

"Dad relax we're ok. As far as health. We're ok." Ian said, reassuring him that we were ok.

"We know you have questions. But you guys should sit down. It's a lot. And it's crazy. So you should sit down." Ian told them.

"Umm ok." My mom said as she and my dad sat on one of the loveseats. Right next to the couch Rob and Edna were sitting on. My brother sat in the chair next to Phoebe and Paul.
Ian and I sat on the loveseat across from them.

"I don't know how to do this. How to tell them." Ian whispered in my ear. I knew he'd feel like this. It was the same feeling he had when we were on our way here to tell his parents.

"Yes you do baby. You can do this. I know you can. I'm right here with you baby." I whispered in his ear and taking his hand in mine. As we intertwined our fingers I smiled and winked at him.

"Ian darling, are you ok?" My mom asked in a very concerned tone. She had a worried look on her face too. She had always loved Ian like he was her own. And that clearly hasn't changed.

"Yeah umm... I uh... I." Ian stuttered to get out.

My mom looked at me and then over to Edna. The worried look on her face intensified as she looked to one of her best friends for answers and reassurance.

"Son just tell them the same way you told us. They're family. They're you're second set of parents. It's gonna be ok." Edna told him.