Help....!!!!

Hello Lovies 😊

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the story as much I'm enjoying writing it...

I hope you all enjoyed the last update. And I know I've been slacking on writing.

But I Need Help...!!!

I have a lot of ideas for this. And I don't plan on ending it any time soon.

But I would like some input on things.

I know the direction I want to take the book in. I know certain aspects of the book that I plan on putting in. And I have ideas for future chapters, that are set in stone.
There are things I want to do that I absolutely don't plan on changing. And I'm more than confident that you guys will love them.

But I want to know what you guys want?! Up to this point I haven't really written much drama... Other than how the book started off. I've been all about the "romance" and "reconnecting".

Do you guys want more drama? It won't be to heavy at first. I'll kind of ease you guys into it, so to speak. Lol.

I have 3 chapters written out already. 2 are a continuation of the reconnecting, that I absolutely love, the other 1 is the drama. It starts out slow and works into it. By the end of the chapter there's drama, love and some excitement.

And there's an alternate ending where I can lead into the into the drama after the 2 love chapters.

I'll wait about 3 days before I update. Just so I can get some input.

PLEASE..... COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT💜

I hope you're enjoying the book so far. I can't wait for your input and to continue writing for you guys...

XoXo, Nae💜💜