Important...!!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT....

I need to know something....

Honestly. Are you guys happy with this story?
Are you honestly enjoying it?
Are there things that you would like me to write that I'm not?
And are there any ways you guys think I can improve this story, as far as what I'm writing?

Are you guys satisfied and happy with what I'm writing?
Do you like the direction I'm going with the book or do you think I should change things up?

And finally do you guys like the emotional aspects of the book? Or no?

I received a message from someone pretty much ripping my work apart. And while I'm a big girl and I can definitely handle constructive criticism. This person was definitely not constructive. And they pretty much told me my book was a POS😔😭

And that it was horrible. That I lacked creativity.
That it was too emotional and that the emotions were shitty...

Like I said I can handle constructive criticism. But this was a 4 paragraph, long paragraphs, message completely destroying my work.
And honestly it's been bugging me. And making it hard for me to write. And I haven't been wanting to publish anything I've written. Because now I'm completely second guessing everything I write. And second guessing everything I've published so far.

I just want to make sure you guys are enjoying the book. And that you're happy with it and with the direction I'm taking the story in.

Because I don't just write this for myself. I write it for US. For all of you.

I'm extremely grateful for you guys. And I'm extremely grateful that you've stuck around this long and have read it.
Since I've started this book I've always looked to you, the readers, for your input on the direction of this book. And I've always asked you guys what you want and would like. I've taken every suggestion and I've written in everything that you guys have wanted. And I always will. That'll never change.

This is OUR book guys. And will be until it's finished. And as of right now I have no plans on wrapping it up any time soon.

I would really appreciate your feedback on this. Because it's really getting to me. I hate second guessing myself and my work. And I want you guys to be happy and feel like your opinions are represented.
If I haven't done that IN ANY WAY please let me know...

And PLEASE, PLEASE... Answer the questions or even just one or two.

SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING AROUND AND READING... I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT.
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK AND TO FINISH WRITING.

XOXO, Nae💜