Everybody Is Fine

Nina's Pov-

"Yeah... You went home. You went to the one place you could feel peace. You went to the one place you could feel her. You went to the condo you and Nina shared, didn't you?" Candice asked Ian. Phoebe and I stopped and waited for the right moment to walk up on to the porch.

"Yes." Ian answered simply. And I already knew Candice had a wide smile on her face. I didn't even need to see her to know she did.

"I knew it." Candice said.

"You went to the condo? Really?" Mike asked. He had so much curiosity in his voice. Like it was kinda clicking but he didn't want to assume.

"Yes he did. He came home." I said walking up the stairs to Ian. I lased my fingers with his and kissed him.

"And we brought you all to our home. Hey guys, it's been way to long." I said a we watched their faces lit up.

💎💎💎

It was so surreal right now. Standing in front of our family. And the people we chose as our family. Standing in front of them together. And sharing this with them. It was surreal.

Because as much as I had hoped and prayed that I'd have this chance again. And as many times as I imagined this moment I never thought I'd have it again.
And seeing the looks on their faces made it so much better. They were all so shocked. But happy. They had pure happiness in their eyes. And that meant the world to both of us.

This... This right here... Is my best blessing in life so far. Having this chance again. And having these people, our people, be happy for us. That was a true blessing. One I was going to cherish for as long as I could.

"This is for real right? I'm not like hallucinating our Nina standing next to Ian? I'm not so jet lagged that I'm seeing things right?" Candice asked. Making everyone laugh.

"No Candie you aren't hallucinating. I'm here. I'm right here with you all." I answered.

"Well to be clear, she's right here with me. I'm just sharing her with you guys." Ian said winking at me and giving me that famous grin of his.

"Oh God. I think I'm gonna pass out. This is such a surprise. A good one. An amazing one. But still a very big one." Candice said. And everybody agreeing with her.

"Well don't faint. Please. We know this is a surprise. But we also wanted to tell you guys everything in person. You guys are family and you deserve to hear it from us. And nobody else." I said.

"Ok well... I'm just gonna say what everybody here is thinking... And just won't say." Matt said and took a deep breath. I, on the other hand, felt like my heart was in my throat and I couldn't breathe. I was praying so hard that he wasn't going to say that this was a horrible idea.

"It's about fuckin time. Hallelujah." He said. And I felt like I could breathe again.

"Agreed. I mean I'm sorry, I'm really sorry that this is happening to you brother. But this, you two, this is amazing." Mike said.

"Yeah. This is how everything was always supposed to be." Zach said with Trevino and Steven agreeing with him.

"Thank you guys. Really it means a lot to us both. We didn't know how you guys were going to take it or react." Ian said with me agreeing.