Prologue

This isn't really a prologue. So much as it's an explanation of what this is. The title may seem a bit odd. But what it means is just as the title says. It's an alternate version of Akame ga Kill, shipping Mine with the reader.
Now what makes this so alternate? You may be asking. Well, the main selling point here is that I will be killing off different characters than the actual show did, as well as keeping a lot more of them alive in the first place.
I am of the firm belief that Akame ga kill is a potentially great story that was ruined by a few things. And unfortunately, I think that it's main selling point of "No one is safe" is actually it's weakest point. So I'll do my best to fix that.
First of all, I'll give all characters proper time to shine. The main issue I have with the way that Akame ga Kill killed off it's characters is that each character only got an episode or two to get developed before they were killed. Each character in my refined series will have much more time to get developed.
Some situations involving deaths will also be changed. So keep an open mind about this. I'll try to follow generally the same story beats that the original series does, but while refining it a bit along the way.
I've had over two years of fanfiction experience behind me. So I do hope that this story turns out as well as I hope it will.