Chapter 2-The encounter with death

"... Hey. Where are you taking me?" I asked the pink haired girl as we began to walk into a park area.
"Just shut up and stay quiet." She said, continuing her quick pace as she dragged me along. We had been walking for a while now. I was actually a bit tired out from this.
After a minute or so of walking in the park, she stopped. "Sheele! You there?" She shouted out. To my surprise, a purple haired girl jumped out from a tree.
"Hello there Mine. You took longer than I expected you to." She said with a quiet, kind voice. "Who's this?" I lifted my head a bit.
"I think this guy has an imperial arms. He ended up taking care of our target for me." She said as she pointed and gestures to me.
The girl, who's name was Sheele, smiled at me. "Nice to meet you. My name is Sheele"
"Ah... my name is (f/n)." I said with an indifferent voice. "So what exactly did you need from me?"
Sheele opened her mouth, but was interrupted as she suddenly turned to her right. "The enemy..." I looked over to where she was looking and saw a young girl, appearing to be a soldier, standing there with a dog like creature next to her.
"You're on the wanted poster. And those other two with you..." she paused as she began walking towards us. "They must be night raid"
Mine and Sheele jumped back, with Mine dragging me with her. "Sheele! Keep that kid protected! We gotta get him back to the base." Mine ordered as she kept her gaze on the enemy.
"You murderers... Remember my name! I am Seryu Ubiquitos! I will be the one to bring you down in the name of justice!" She said, with a warped smile. "Koro! Arms!" Suddenly, her dog grew ten times its size, gaining giant arms in the process.
"Alright... Mine... here's the plan." Sheele was about to explain something with Mine, but she was cut off by me rushing forward. "H-hey! (F/n)!" She said with a raised voice after me.
"By the blade of destruction... I summon thee at the cost of my Spirit..." Another blade, with the same shape as the last, but rougher around the edges appeared at my right hand. "I hope I threw away enough material in the last fight..." I mumbled to myself as I rushed towards Seryu. Holding the somewhat short sword with a backhanded hold, I got ready to give a clean cut.
"Koro! Get him!" She shouted. Her now enlarged dog raised its fist into the air and began to throw it down onto me. I intercepted it with my blade, slicing right through it. At the same time, the dog's arm suddenly disappeared. Seryu's eyes widened. She fell back and the dog seemed to do the same.
"What the hell... with just one slice... and his arm is off?" She glared at me and my sword. I returned it with my usual indifferent look.
"I'll correct you on that." I said to myself. "It wasn't the slice that took off its arm. It was my Imperial Arm's power."
"By the blade of creation... I summon thee at the cost of my soul" The first blade I used appeared in my other hand. "I'll give it back. So try again ok?" I slashed the blade near the beast's arm and it's arm appeared back.
Everyone seemed surprised at my actions. Looking
around, I couldn't comprehend their shock. "What? I should give them another chance right?"
Seryu wasted no time, having her dog attack me again. I backflipped back, dodging the dog's attack. Seryu came out from behind him, two guns in her hands. I swung the blade in my left hand, creating a wall of stone. Suddenly, the sword stopped having its red color and faded out to a dull black.
"Damn. I'm out of material..." I rushed out from behind the stone wall I had made and targeted Seryu. However, her dog quickly came by and blocked it. Seryu came out from behind her dog, following the same moves that I had made. She pointed her guns at me, a slight worry in my head. 'Ah man... I can't dodge it. This sucks...' I thought to myself.
However, thankfully, I wouldn't have had to dodge. A shot came from behind me, firing off a large blast of light and energy.
"What the hell are you doing?!?" Mine said as she fired off what appeared to be a sniper rifle, supporting me as I attacked. Sheele rushed out afterwards and bring her scissors to Seryu. She swiftly dodged out of the way. I could see her gritting her teeth in frustration.
Not wanting to give up this chance, I rushed towards Seryu, my concentration focused onto her. Coro tried to hit me again, but this time I was able to dodge. However, it gave Seryu enough time to rush back. So before I could deal the finishing blow, she blocked it with her arms. Both of them flopped down to her sides as I fell back to recover.
"Damn. My blades aren't strong enough to cut your arm clean off. If you just didn't struggle, this would have been over a lot quicker." I said as I eyed her down, searching for any openings. With her arms essentially out of commission, she had plenty. But her dog, Coro, was making things difficult. Seryu seemed deep in thought, which was bad enough on its own. However, she suddenly began talking quietly.
"So it's come to this huh...?" She mumbled. "I guess that there's no choice. If these villains won't die, then so be it..." looking to Coro, she gave a devious look and smile as she shouted an order. "Coro! Beserk mode!"
Suddenly, it's entire body began to grow. Everything about it seemed more intimidating. It grew to at least double the size of what it was before. It looked over us as we looked up at it.
"Well. This looks fun." I mumbled to myself as I looked up.