Chapter 1- By the blade of creation

Wandering through the town with a hood on my face, I wandered the town, searching for an ounce of motivation. I've always been told that I'm Aimless and indifferent. That's not something that I can argue with.
I felt bored with life. My only motivation, was to find something to do with my life. My parents tried to stop me, convinced I wouldn't make it. I knew they were probably right. But I didn't care. My life had no meaning to it.
The street was filled to the brim with voices and people. Chewing on an apple that I had bought from a vendor, I looked around for an ounce of motivation. I saw an important looking, Well-dressed person standing with guards surrounding him.
"Maybe this could be fun..." I said as I approached him. I had never seen any government official in person. So I was interested in what they were like up close. "Hey. Who are you?" I asked, being rather blunt.
"Huh? What's a kid doing here?" He said in a gruff voice.
"I've just heard all you government people are really corrupt. So I came to see if you are." I said, being rather blunt.
The man looked down on me with a scornful look. "I don't know who you are. But a kid like you has no business here. Go home and quit bothering me."
'This man seems rather brash.' I noted in my head. "Well, I hardly think that someone like me should be bothering you right? After all, you're part of the high and mighty empire right? If I'm bothering you, do something about it."
I was finding an odd fun in instigating this man who obviously got angry too easily. At this point, he was grinding his teeth and showing an all too obvious anger. "If you don't leave right now, I'm throwing you right into jail!" He shouted at me. I simply responded by eyeing him down, not moving at all. "...Fine then! Guards!"
After a moment of hesitation, the guards began to slowly walk towards me. As one of them got close, I responded with a prompt kick to the face. I glared at the rest of the guards as they stood in place, stunned for a moment. However, another one suddenly rushed forward. I did the same to him and sweeper the next one under his feet.
"What are you idiots doing?!? Get him!" He shouted. The last five guards he had that weren't on the floor cane at me.
I slowly assessed the situation. My eyes scanned the area around me as 5 guards came at me from all sides. Holding the half-eaten apple that I had in my hand, I threw it in the air. All the guards attention was suddenly drawn to it as they looked up. I ran forward and charge tackles one of the guards before uppercutting him. I quickly moved to the next one.
"Four left..." I muttered to myself. He pointed a gun at me, but I quickly pushed the gun up, diverting his fire to the sky. I took the gun and shot it at his knee caps, making him crumble to the ground. For the last three guards, I did the same, firing off the rest of the bullets and letting them fall to the ground. I discarded the gun to the side and stared the government official in the eyes.
"You... you criminal! How dare you!" He suddenly pulled out a small axe and came charging at me.
"A simple tactic like that is nothing for me." I got into a battle ready stance and reached my left hand out. "By the blade of creation... I summon thee at the cost of my soul..." Suddenly, a blade that almost seemed to give off light appeared. It was in the shape of a scimitar but was red and glowed brightly.
I smashed the ground with it. Suddenly, a giant stone wall appeared and closed in on the man. His shouting rapidly stopped as the stone encased him.
"Ah... shoot. Maybe I used too much stone. I think he might be dead." As I looked at the stone statue that I had accidentally created, I noticed something out of the corner of the eye. It was a girl wearing a pink dress and a hood over her head. She had a big rectangular case being carried on her back. "A musician? No... I don't think that there's really any instrument like that." I mumbled to myself. However, it appeared as though I'd get my answer as she began to approach me. "Come with me..." She said, quietly, but sternly under her breath. She grabbed my wrist and began pulling me into a dark alleyway. Not seeing any major threat with a small girl, I let my sword fade away to be summoned another day. I heard more guards behind me, shouting and asking where I went.
"... Did you take me away because you were worried the guards would get me?" I asked among the silence as we quickly walked through the dark alleyway.
The girl turned to me and took her hood off, revealing long pink hair and the same colored eyes. "Haaah?!? Don't be dumb. I just came for you because of that weapon." She said.
'Seems a bit sensitive...' I thought to myself. 'Well. It's not like this is all that bad. I guess this could be fun, whatever it is.'
And that event, my very unwillingness to chase anything specific, would be what would take me to the greatest time of my life.