Author's Journal #2

Well, a new arc approaches in the story. You know what that means! It's time for an author's journal. 

It feels like it's been a while since the last author's journal. There have been quite a few chapters between this one and the last one. I like how this last arc concluded, personally. Benjamin started as a throwaway character to add a rival to the reader. But, he quickly evolved and became his own character with his own struggles and, eventually, his own end. From here on, the story will settle into something closer to normal Akame ga Kill. But, be warned! Now that the reader no longer has his Imperial Arms, no one is safe ;). 

I'm sort of wondering how to communicate with you guys without cluttering up the story. I don't want to do too many of these journals, since I feel like it'll clutter things a bit. But, I like being able to communicate with you guys a lot. 

I'll be trying to use the comments more, so make sure you check on those for updates in the future! 

Writing has sort of taken a back seat in my life. With quarantine going on, it's hard for me to figure things out right now. I'm debating if I want writing to be my job, or remain nothing more than a hobby. And at the same time, I'm trying to figure out how to make a decent living for myself without crowding up my life with busy-work. 

Thus, I will be extending the upload time between chapters. Before, I released chapters every 5-7 days. But now, with my willingness to write decreasing a lot, I'll be extending it to every 7-9 days. I hope you all can understand, and I apologize. 

With that, thank you for reading my story. I've gotten a lot of lovely comments, telling me how much people love reading, and I really appreciate those. I hope that you all continue to enjoy the story that I'm telling. 

Thank you, and have yourself a good day.