Introduction

**Taehyung's POV**

' An update on the mysterious murder cases. Last night, three more bodies were discovered. The family of one of the victims allowed an autopsy to be preformed and thank God they did. The victim appeared to of suffered from severe anemia before death. These compelling cases baffled experts, as no severe wound or internal bleeding was found. Citizens, please keep your doors and windows locked and avoid going outside during the night. We want you all the stay safe. This is News Reporter Jisoo, signing off. ' 

I clicked off the television as I put my empty bowl in the sink. All the news does is spout bullshit. I decided that I would investigate the murders myself, since I don't believe they are doing it right. Whoever is behind this, I admit, is pretty damn smart. They have gotten away with nine killings and the police are nowhere near catching them. I glanced over to the digital clock, reading 11:11pm. 

" Time to take action. " I mumbled to myself. I quietly walked up to my bedroom, hoping that I wouldn't wake my parents up. Not that they would care anyways. I just don't want to deal with their shit. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a black hoodie to allow myself to blend in with the darkness. I put the new set of clothes on and made my way back down the stairs. I pulled a black mask onto my face, hooking the elastic around my ears, before flopping the hood of my hoodie up. All you could really see were my eyes, as my fringe covered my forehead. I walked over to the door, preparing myself for what I was about to do. My hand inched closer and closer to the door knob, the cool metal grazing my fingertips. 

I jerked my hand away when I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I spun myself around only to roll my eyes when I was met with my parents. 

" Where are you going? " My mom said in a cold tone as usual. I turned around to leave, ignoring their question, when I was suddenly slammed back against the wall. 

" You know you should speak when people talk to you. " My dad said, harshly pinning me to the wall. 

" Does it even matter where I'm going? " I spat back at them as I pushed my dad off of me. I was about to open the door when my mom spoke again. 

" Did you finally realize that no one wants you? You are probably hoping that the murderer will kill you since you aren't brave enough to do it yourself. " She said. I swung the door open, slamming it behind me. I refuse to respond to her because I will not give her the satisfaction of pissing me off. That's what she was trying to do anyways. I pulled my hoodie sleeve up. noticing a bruise already forming from my dad's grip. I rolled my eyes, pulling the sleeve back down and focusing on the task at hand. I decided I would just roam the streets in an attempt to notice anything somewhat suspicious. The near-black colored sky loomed above my head, causing me to be a little on edge. The air smelt of rain, probably from the storm that had just passed. My skin stung from the icy breeze, managing to go right through my hoodie as if it was not even there. A shiver ran up my spine as a released a visable breath. I couldn't see very far in front of me due to the thick blanket of darkness. I recomposed myself, continuing to wander the streets. I could hear the crunch echoing in the silence of the night with every step I took over the asphalt. I released a multitude of uneven breaths, the cold seemingly getting worse at every passing second. My heart was beating against my chest as my stomach felt uneasy. There's no telling what could be lurking in the darkness. That thought itself, made me want to turn around and head straight home. 

I jerked my head to the side at a sudden, rustling sound from the bushes next to me. I stared at the bushed, hoping that what I heard was just a mouse or something. Not hearing any more noise, I began to walk again. I cursed myself for getting all worked up over rustling leaves. It could of easily been an animal or the wind. I ended up in a dark alleyway when I decided to take a break. I took a seat on the cool, damp concrete and sighed to myself. I pulled my hoodie sleeve up again, the bruse now darker than before. 

" Damn it father. " I growled to no one, since I was all alone. The cold was making my skin paler than usual. I put my face in my knees, upset because I was freezing my ass off and haven't seen any sign of the murderer. The alleyway somewhat protected me from the wind, causing me to be hesitant to leave. I removed my face from my knees, straightening out my legs onto the ground. I went to place my hands on the ground beside me, but quickly yanked them back when a sharp pain erupted in my palm.

" Fuck. " I hissed, crimson liquid leaking from my injured hand. There must of been glass on the ground or something. I whimpered slightly at how the cold whipped against my fresh wound, the pain intensifying. I held the cut on one of the sleeves of my hoodie, allowing it to soak up the blood. I stood up, the want to return home now unbearable as I headed for the exit of the alleyway. I stopped in my tracks around ten feet away from the exit, a dark figure barely noticable standing there. Without thinking, I took off running the opposite direction. Panic filled my system as I could hear the figure following me. I took a turn, hoping I had lost it. I turned around to check if it was still there, sighing in relief when it wasn't. I turned back to continue my way down this alley, having no idea where I was. 

I stopped once again, the figure now standing in front of me. How did it get there without me noticing? I hyperventilated as I ran once again, back out where I had just came from. I didn't stop running, feeling the cool air whip against my skin. I coughed rapidly as my stamina decreased, but I refused to stop running. 

" Shit. " I mumbled as I reached a dead end. I flicked my eyes around the alley, looking for something to hide behind. There was a dumpster fairly close, so I threw myself behind it. The hood of my hoodie had fallen off during the run and I wasn't bothered to put it back on. I held one hand over my face and one over my racing heart to try and muffle the sounds they were producing. I heard slow, eerie footsteps approaching as I pressed myself further into the corner created by the dumpster and the wall. I felt a warm liquid begin to form in my eyes as I acknowledged that I was probably about to die. I clenched my eyes closed, the tears now falling. 

My eyes snapped back open when I felt a harsh yank on my upper arm. Next thing I know, I was being pinned against the cold wall, hissing in pain from my skull coming in contact with the harsh rock. My vision slowly returned, allowing me to get a better look at the being who was trapping me. I tried to push it off of me, but was met with failure. It felt as if I was attempting to push a boulder. I noticed that the figure was a male with pitch black hair and blood red eyes. I attempted to let out a scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand. 

" Awe. You're crying. Isn't that cute? " He spoke in a low and intimidating voice, reminding me of my now rapidly falling tears. I once again clenched my eyes shut as I turned my head to the side, my face facing away from him. My face scrunched up in pain as I felt him rubbing his finger over the cut in my hand. He then pressed down on it, causing me to let out a whimper in pain. I tried to tug my hand away from him, but had no luck in succeeding to do so. I softly sobbed into his hand that was still covering my mouth, feeling my death nearing. 

" I don't know why, but your smell is enticing. " Was the last thing I heard him say before everything went black. 

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Yeah that was just the intro 

I really hope you guys like this story because I have been planning it for a while. This story is very different from my other books because it is more of a darker theme. I know the welcome chapter sounding a bit like a joke, but the actual story is very serious. 

That was just my personality lol 

Anyways, I will update this again soon!

-Eu