Chapter 1

**Taehyung's POV**

I felt a strong ache radiate through my skull the moment I regained consciousness. My eyelids felt heaving, alerting me to keep them closed for the moment. I lifted my hand to my head, gently rubbing it in an attempt to try and relieve some of the pain. I inhaled a deep breath, cringing at the musty smell of the air. I shivered slightly, the place I was in being fairly cold. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust them to the room. The room was extremely dark, darker than it was outside. 

That's when I remembered the events that happened before everything went black. Panic began to fill my system as I tried to find a way out of the place I was in. I pushed myself off the ground, wobbling a bit when I stood up. I walked to my left with my hands out in front of me. My fingers came in contact with a cold surface. I felt around on the surface, concluding that it was stone. I walked along the stone wall, only finding more wall as I explored. As I passed another corner, a jolt of cold was sent up my arms. This surface was colder than the rest. I slowly returned the hand that I had yanked away back to where it was, wrapping my hand around a cold, metal bar. I came to the realization that this was a prison cell. I sighed, walking backwards until my back hit the stone and slid down it. The face mask I had on was gone, but I seemed to still be wearing the clothes I left the house with. I buried my face in my knees, coming to no conclusion on how I was going to get out of here. 

" I'm an idiot. I went and got myself kidnapped. " I mumbled, regretting my choice to ever leave the house. The strange guy is probably planning to torture and kill me. I sighed once again as I knew that I still hadn't escaped death. I shook my head, forcing myself to find a positive in this situation. 

" Well, at least I'm not dead yet. Right? " I said to myself as pulled my knees closer to try be somewhat warm. This room was freezing. 

" It's a bit too soon to say that. " I heard a voice say from outside the cell. I squeaked in suprise and snapped my head up from my knees. I still couldn't see very well, so I could only make out the edge of his figure. I heard the clattering sounds of metal, followed by the loud screech of the door opening. I began to hyperventilate as I shuffled myself back into the corner of the cell. My breathing was uneven, caused by a combination of fear and cold. I listened to the sound of footsteps nearing, my panic levels rising at each one. 

Without thinking, I threw myself off the floor and bolted towards the direction of the door. I was stopped by a harsh grip on my neck. Next thing I know, my back had made contact with the floor and the killer was on top of me, pinning me down. I struggled to get him off of me, using all my strength. Alas, I was met with failure was again as I lay panting on the ground from the use of energy. I was confused to how he didn't even budge at the force I put on trying to escape. 

" Did you actually think that would work? " He rhetorially asked as a small chuckle escaped his lips. I cursed mentally at the fact that he was finding this entertaining. His voice was menacing enough to terrorize anyone with just one word. I swallowed harshy and took a shakey breath. 

" Please don't kill me. " I whimpered, my terror and dread clear in my voice. I trembled under him as hot liquid began to flow from my eyes. I could slightly make out the red of his eyes as his stare bore into me.

"Hmmm. No. " He said as he put his face close to my neck. I tried to flinch away from him, but he stopped me. 

" Please, Please, Please. I don't want to die. Just because my parents want me to doesn't mean I want to. " I rambled as my tears intensified. I felt him smirk into my skin. 

" I could of killed you while you were asleep, but I wanted you awake so I could hear you beg like this. " He whispered into my ear. I let out broken sobs, the fact that he was enjoying this making me feel worse.