Chapter 36

*Jungkook's POV**

The party was over by the time I finished dealing with idiots. They need to learn when to leave someone alone. I went back to where I had left Taehyung with Yoongi and Jimin. I'm surprised that they are still in that exact spot. 

" You look pissed. " Yoongi said as I approached them. 

" I'm just done with their bullshit. " I said, my mood instantly lifting at the sight of Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the couch. I unknowingly smiled to myself. 

" Jungkook. Did you know that your fangs are cute? " Jimin said. I gave him a confused look while Yoongi did the same. 

" What? " I questioned. Jimin is acting strangely. 

" I'm quoting someone else's words. " Jimin said, glancing over to Taehyung's sleeping form. He said that they were cute? 

" I'm worried. " Yoongi said, interrupting the conversation. I directed my attention towards him, already knowing what he was going to say. 

" I'm trying, Yoongi. I have been trying for four hundred years. " I said, releasing an exasperated sigh. 

" Just be careful. " He warned. Why do you think I brought him with instead of leaving him at home? I nodded, walking over to Taehyung. I easily lifted him off the couch, watching Jimin and Yoongi's shocked expressions. 

" You're not going to wake him up? " Jimin asked as I felt Taehyung wrap his arms around my neck while remaining asleep. 

" I'd feel bad if I did. " I said, adjusting him comfortably in my arms. We said our goodbyes and I walked out of their house. I opened the doors to the car, placing him in the front seat. I leaned the seat back, pulling the seatbelt over him to strap him in. I sat in the seat next to him, shutting the doors and starting the car. I drove back to my house in silence, glancing over at Taehyung when he shuffled in his sleep. I parked the car in the garage, lifting him out of the car. I took him inside the house, hearing him groan at the sudden light. I smiled as he hid his head in my chest while I walked up the stairs. I opened the door to his room while carrying him. I placed him on the bed, removing the scarf from his neck. I pulled the blanket over him, watching as he immediately snuggled into it. He held a balled up piece of the blanket to his chest, causing me to chuckle quietly. 

" Why are you so adorable? " I whispered, leaning over to press a soft kiss to his forehead before leaving. Before I could pull away fully, I felt a soft grip on my wrist as his eyes partially opened. 

" Don't leave. " He mumbled in a quiet voice. His tired eyes looked directly into mine as I felt myself melt. 

" Okay. I'm not going anywhere. " I whispered, watching his eyes close again in contentment. I lied myself down beside him, allowing him to cuddle my arm. I felt his soft, warm breaths puff against my skin. My thoughts wandered off as I let him sleep next to me. Deep down, I know why I'm so infatuated with him. I'm just afraid to acknowledge it because that could quite possibly make him a target. 

**TIME SKIP**

**Taehyung's POV**

I awoke, not wanting to open my eyes because I was so comfortable right now. I pulled the thing I was cuddling closer to me, snuggling my face into it. I leaned into the touch of a comforting hand that was running through my probably messy locks. 

" I know you're awake. Your breathing changed. " I heard a voice that I immediately recognized whisper in my ear. I snapped my eyes open, realizing that I had been cuddling his arm. A wave of embarrassment washed over me as I avoided eye contact with Jungkook.