Chapter 13

**Taehyung's POV**

It had been a week since I was first let out of the cell. Each day was pretty much the same thing. I spent most of the day in the room I was given. Jungkook came up a few times to bring me to eat and I would return here. I used my time to shower and change clothes while entertaining myself with the things that were in here. Jungkook was very distant and cold and it kind of freaked me out. I would let myself go and relax somewhat when I was alone in this room, but when Jungkook came, I felt the need to be quiet because I'm afraid to see him mad again. I was laying on the bed, lost in my thoughts with the TV playing in the background. The door to my room suddenly cracked open. I sat up, only to see that Jungkook was just staring at me. He stood silently, his hard gaze sinking into me. I began to feel extremely uncomfortable, shifting around a lot while sitting on the bed. I kept my eyes on the floor, hoping that'd he'd stop. He eventually turned around, after who knows how long. 

" Come on. Someone's here. " He said blankly, turning away from me. 

" Is it Jimin? " I curiously asked. 

" No. It's another one of my friends. " I didn't know he knew anyone other than Jimin. I started to get nervous because I don't like meeting new people. I followed Jungkook down the stairs, my thoughts going back to how he was acting. Why did he stop and stare at me like that? We ventured into a different room, confusing me when we didn't go to the kitchen. There was a large couch with a table in front of it, along with a TV hanging on the wall. My eyes wandered and froze at the unfamiliar person sitting on the couch. I panicked when he began to walk towards me. 

" Oh my god! Hi sweetie! " He excitedly said, wrapping his arms around me. I froze up, standing silently. He pulled away and stared at me with a large smile. He has fangs too. I gulped, trying to figure out what to say. 

" You don't have to be scared of me, child. I only eat animals unlike someone else in this room. " He's one of the vampires that Jungkook mentioned. I looked over at Jungkook, seeing him roll his eyes. The silence came back, causing me to panic and say the first thing that came to my mind. 

" Oh. " They both stared at me. 

" You don't know who I am. Come on, let's go talk. " He said, as I jumped at the presence on my wrist. I was dragged over to the couch, sitting next to this person. He seems very demanding. Jungkook began to walk over, but the mystery person stopped him. 

" You're going to go to something useful and fix the food I brought. There's a recipe and all the ingredients to make it. " He said. 

" But, I- " 

" No 'but's. Go do it. " Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the room. This person just ordered Jungkook to do something. I didn't think that was possible. 

" Anyways, my name is Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. I'm pretty much the one in charge in our little vampire group. " He explained. Group? There's more? 

" Oh. " I said again, not knowing how to respond. 

" Who all have you met? " He asked as I shuffled my position. 

" Jimin. " I answered. 

" Jimin's a sweetheart. Good thing you met him first. " He said. I tried to not noticably move a little further from him. 

" Why is that a good thing? " I said, hoping that I don't look rediculous. 

" There's someone even more angsty than Jungkook in our group. He's sweet once you get to know him. " He said. I nodded, not knowing what to say once again. Silence is becoming a regular pattern.