Chapter 15

**Taehyung's POV**

I awoke after getting barely any sleep as I was extremely excited. Jungkook was going to take me outside today! I have no idea what time it is, but I jumped out of the bed to get ready anyways. I tossed my worn clothes on the ground next to the hamper as I still don't know where the washing machine is. Putting on a clean pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt, I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Finishing that, I raced to the door, placing my hand on the handle. However, I paused my actions. Jungkook told me not to leave the room without permission. Sighing, I backed away from the door and went to the closet. Scanning my eyes over the items, I realized that I had forgotten shoes. I haven't worn them in forever since I've been inside the house the whole time. I searched through the little drawers inside the closet, coming across a pair of black socks. I shoved my feet into the socks, focusing my attention on the line of shoes. I grabbed whichever pair I wanted and put them on my feet as well. Just as I finished, I heard the door crack open. My excitement returned as I got up and ran towards the now open door. Jungkook had a surprised face as I came running towards him.

" What time is it? " I asked, stopping in front of him.

" Seven " He answered as I went to leave the room.

" Is that late enough? "

" I don't leave until it's past ten. " He said, causing me to turn around.

" Three hours is a long time. " I stated.

" I was going to do something first anyways. " He said as he began to lead me to the living room.

" Where's the washing machine? " I asked, remembering the full hamper.

" I'll show you later. Jimin's here right now. " He said. We arrived in the living room as Jimin stood up.

" Taehyung! " Jimin exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me. I quietly acknowledged his presence, following him over to the couch.

" So what was it you were talking about? " Jimin asked, his attention on Jungkook.

" Right. I bought something when I asked you to come watch him. I haven't had the time to do it. " Jungkook said, holding up the bag.

" Do what? " Jimin asked as I quietly watched.

" Dye his hair. " I blinked a couple times.

" What color? " Jimin asked.

" There weren't many options because it was night and I went to a pharmacy that never closes. It was either orange, blue, or pink. I decided on orange. " He explained. Jimin's eyes went from me to the box that Jungkook pulled out and back to me.

" Dude. That's going to hurt him. You'll have to bleach his hair. " Jimin stated. I began to get slightly worried.

" I'm aware of that. It comes with bleach. " Jungkook responded.

" I'm confused. " I said, wanting some clarification of what's happening. 

" I'm going to make your hair orange. " Jungkook stated. 

" You can change hair color? " I asked. Jungkook nodded. I'm slightly concerned because Jimin said something about it hurting.

" The color will make you less recognizable. " He explained. I nodded, deciding not to argue with him. Unless my parents are walking through that beautiful forest at night, then no one is going to recognize me anyways. Jungkook waved me over to a chair he had there. I took a seat in the chair, slightly nervous.

" Jungkook, explain what you're doing. He looks scared. " I heard Jimin say from across the room. I heard Jungkook scoff before he began to talk.