Chapter 17

**Jungkook's POV**

I blinked, confused when the red covering my vision started to fade. Once my vision was completely back to normal, everything inside of me froze. I stared down at an unconscious Taehyung that I had pinned to the floor with blood leaking from his neck.

" Shit, shit, shit, shit. " I cursed, running to the kitchen and back with a towel in a matter of two seconds. I held the towel to the wound, pulling my phone out of my back pocket to call Jin.

" Hurry. " I commanded at the phone, hearing the ringing.

" Hello? " Jin's voice was heard through the small device.

" Go break into the hospital and get supplies to do a blood transfusion. " I quickly said, keeping the towel in my other hand in place.

" You idiot. What blood type? " He responded.

" Whatever you can get. He's universal. Just hurry! " I said.

" Calm down. I'm already outside the hospital. I'm assuming that means he's AB. " He responded.

" No shit. There isn't another universal recipient. " I said.

" I need to hang up so they don't see me. Lay him and get him ready for the IV. " Jin said. I immediately hung up the phone and picked him up while trying not to move the towel. I sped upstairs and laid him down in the first bedroom I saw. Not wanting to change his shirt, I cut the sleeve on his right arm off. I adjusted his arm to the palm of his hand was facing upward. I went back to applying pressure on his neck, wishing for Jin to get here quicker in my head. I kept it quiet so I could listen and make sure his heart kept beating. If it's beating, it means he's alive. I raced down the stairs when I heard a loud knock at the door. I opened the door, grabbing Jin's arm to pull him up the stairs.

" I need to roll this, stop yanking. " He said referring to the stand to hand the blood bags from.

" Well, roll it quickly. " I insisted, impatiently leading him up the stairs. Once we got to the bedroom, Jin immediately started.

" Is he okay? " I asked as I was incredibly worried. I panicked as he didn't give a response. I watched over his shoulder as he put gloves on from the large bag he brought with. He pulled out some tubing along with a cased catheter and needle.

" What size did you get? " I asked.

" 14. Judging by your voice it needed to be rapid. I also got a smaller one just in case. " He explained, setting up the tubing and hanging a bag from the  stand. I stayed quiet as Jin is more knowledgeable in the medical field than I am.

" Hold this. " He said, handing me a piece of medical tape. He inserted the needle into the vein on his arm, the gauze sitting with the needle. I placed the piece of medical tape over the needle, holding it place. Jin added a second piece of tape, making sure it would stay. I ran my eyes along the tube, leading to the hanging blood bag. Jin released the blood as I watched it run down the tube until it entered Taehyung's body.

" So, is he alright? " I asked.

" His hearts still beating so that's a good sign. If it stabilizes we should be good. " He explained.

" When will he wake up? "

" The transfusion is going to take three to four hours. Most likely sometime after it's done. " He said.

" Thank god. " I mumbled.

" No. Listen to me. You're damn lucky that you didn't kill him. By all rights with how much blood he lost, he should of died. " He snapped.