Chapter 30

**Taehyung's POV** 

I walked down the stairs in Jungkook's house, having just finished a shower. I made my way into the living room because that's where Jungkook usually is. To my surprise, I was met with cold, obsidian eyes. Why is Jimin's soon-to-be husband in the house? 

" I wanted to talk to you. " He said from his place in one of the armchairs. I stood still, not knowing how to approach him. He seems easy to anger. 

" Where's Jungkook? " I asked, deciding to voice the first thing that came to my head. 

" Come sit somewhere. I'm not going to talk to you from across the room. " He said. He didn't answer my question. I did as he said, making sure to keep some distance. I don't know what makes him so intimidating. 

" Where's- " I went to ask again. 

" He and Jimin are out shopping. I got a long lecture about how I'm 'mean, cold and made a bad first impression'  from a certain someone. " He began, tapping his foot on the carpeted floor. Is he mad at me because of what I said about him to Jungkook? 

" I didn't mean- " I said, starting to defend myself. 

" I know. I've been told millions of times that I have a very mean and unapproachable aura. " He said. 

" What did you want to talk about? " I said, gaining enough confidence to try and converse.  

" I want you to stop being afraid of me so Jungkook will get off my ass about it. " He said very bluntly. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of him. Jimin likes him so he can't be that bad. I swallowed hard before speaking. 

" Then, let's just talk. " I suggested. This is how I got more comfortable around Jungkook and Jimin. 

" I'm Min Yoongi. I'm sure you get by now how vampire age works. I'm twenty-seven or eighty-two. Either one is correct. I'm the youngest in terms of how long I've been alive. Oldest in terms of the age I was turned. " He explained. I nodded along, actually understanding what he was saying. 

" I forgot how old everyone was. " I spoke, hoping he'd remind me. 

" Jin is twenty-six or somewhere in the seven hundreds.  Jimin is nineteen or six hundred and fifty-three. Jungkook is twenty-four or somewhere in the five hundreds. I already said my age. " He said as I started to get used to his cold tone. 

" So, Jin's the oldest? " I clarified. 

" Yes. " He answered.

" Jimin's been a vampire for...." I paused to think for a moment. 
" Six hundred and thirty-four years? " I said, questioning myself in hopes that I did the math right. 

" That's right. " He said. I smiled happily. Jungkook has been teaching me stuff. I thought back to the time where he suggested that he teach me the stuff that I missed out on with school. He's been teaching me things in math, history, and science and I really enjoy it. I was snapped out of my memories with a loud crash. The front door broke off and Jungkook literally flew into the room. 

" Oh god. " I heard Yoongi mumble before Jungkook got off the ground. 

" You idiot! Now my door is broken! " He yelled out the door as Jimin entered the room. 

" Serves you right for taking the shirt I wanted. " Jimin said. I widened my eyes when Jungkook ran over to him and shoved him out the broken door with great force. Jimin went flying out of sight and I inwardly panicked. I glanced over to Yoongi who was sitting as calm as ever. Isn't he worried that Jimin might be hurt? I was even more shocked when Jimin ran back in with a very large tree branch. He whacked Jungkook in the stomach with it and he flew over both Yoongi and I to the other side of the room. Jungkook looked pissed. A full out fight broke out and Jungkook and Jimin moved around the room so quickly that I couldn't keep track of where they were. 

" Aren't you worried that one of them will get hurt? " I asked Yoongi who was now tapping at his phone. 

" If they were trying to hurt each other, one would be hurt already. " He said as the two continued to throw things and shove each other. I don't like the loud noises. I stared at my hands, waiting anxiously for them to stop. I pulled my knees up, instinctively protecting myself from the flying objects. Jungkook must have noticed that I was getting upset because he appeared at my side. 

" Are you okay? " He asked, Jimin stopping as well. 

" I don't like violence. " I said, feeling his arms wrap around me. I subconsciously leaned into him due to the safe feeling he gives. 

" I'm sorry. I should have thought about that before I fought with Jimin over something stupid. " He said.

" Jungkook is owning up to his actions. That's a first. " Yoongi said. 

" Shut it. " Jungkook in a harsh tone causing me to flinch. His arms became tighter, calming me. I gazed down to one of his arms, noticing a few small cuts. 

" You're injured. " I said, placing my hand on a part of his arm that wasn't hurt. 

" Those will heal within five minutes. I'm fine. " He said, a reassuring tone in his voice. I looked at how much of a mess was made. There was a human-sized hole in the front door, scattered wood pieces and broken objects. Jimin started to clean everything up, making the room look spotless at remarkable speed. 

" What about your door? " Jimin asked, staring at the huge hole. 

" I'll hire someone to fix it when I show Taehyung the surprise. " Jungkook said.

" What surprise? " I asked, having listened to the conversation. They both ignored me and continued their conversation. 

" You realize that you didn't need to buy one. You could have rented. " Jimin said. I'm confused. 

" When do I ever rent things? " Jungkook responded, his arms leaving me. I watched as he stood up, saying goodbye to Yoongi and Jimin. I didn't realize they would leave so soon. I told Yoongi goodbye, hugging Jimin. They walked right through the hole, not even bothering to open the door. 

" We need to leave this room before it becomes morning and death rays come through the hole. " Jungkook said, turning his attention to me. I'm assuming by death rays, he means sunlight. 

" What was this surprise you were talking about? " I asked, hoping he'd actually answer the question this time. He gently grabbed my wrist, leading me to the garage. He stopped before opening the door. 

" Don't freak out. It didn't cost that much. " He said, pushing the door open. Inside the garage with his expensive cars, was a very long vehicle that was the height of a bus. 

" What is it? " I asked, looking back and forth at the vehicle. 

" An RV. We can go camping with it. " He said, smiling. It seriously is massive. 

" Can I go inside? " I asked, wondering what the inside of the huge vehicle looked like.  

" That is to remain a surprise. I have a camping trip planned for us. It's going to be in the fall, so it's a little while away. " He said, placing his hands on my shoulders. 

" That means we can explore another forest? " I asked, my gaze stuck on the RV. 

" I want you to experience things. " He said. I don't even know why he cares so much about me, but I can't deny that it makes me happy. Having someone that cares feels nice, but I never that until now. He does so much for me and I don't understand it. The thought of what Yoongi said earlier popped into my mind. 

" Yoongi seems good. You don't have to lecture him. " I said, turning to face Jungkook. He looked shocked that I knew about that. 

" Sorry. I just want you to be okay with my friends. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. " He said in a serious tone. 

" What do you mean by that? " I asked. 

" That's for another time. " He responded. With that, I realized how much he knows about me and how little I know about him.