Chapter 4

**Taehyung's POV** 

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a piercing gaze on me. My right hand was still holding my unfinished granola bar that had now stuck to my shirt. I sat up, pulling the sticky bar off my shirt and tossing it towards the corner. I heard a humph noise and jumped back. 

" Holy shit! " I exclaimed not realizing that the dude that I still don't know the name of was in here. 

" I get forced to talk to you and then you bounce food off my head. " He grumbled. I widened my eyes in shock. Oh shit, I hit him with the granola bar. 

" I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here. " I said, somewhat afraid that he was going to be mad. He ignored my apology reaching behind him for something. Oh no, is he getting something to hit me with? I scooted myself back into a corner and hugged my knees to my chest, hiding my face in them. I felt him getting closer to me and hugged myself tighter, waiting for the impact. 

" Why do you look terrified? " He asked, causing me to look up from my knees. He was now right in front of me. My eyes wandered from his face to what he was holding.

" Jimin showed up at my door with this and told me to give it to you and talk to you or else he's going to throw all my cars off a cliff. " He said, handing me the box in his hand. I hesitantly took it, opening it and causing my eyes to light up. 

" Pizza! I haven't had pizza in years! " I exclaimed, unintentionally looking more excited than I intended. I took a slice and shoved it in my mouth, savoring the taste. 

" Years? I thought you humans eat this all the time? " He asked, creepily watching me eat. I took a minute to swallow what I had shoved into my mouth before speaking. 

" Nah. My parents don't feed me. " I casually said, even though I was more hurt by this fact than I let on. I couldn't see his reaction as I had my gaze focused on the pizza. I had downed two of the slices already. 

" Then how do you get food? " He asked. He was being more talkative today. It's probably because the Jimin guy threatened him. 

" I don't. I took it from the fridge when I got the chance and got punished for it later. " I said once again in a casual voice, even though I wasn't actually feeling the way I sounded. I heard him hum in response, the only sound in the room being my chewing. I think he decided to let the topic go because he didn't mention it after that. Maybe if I ask him questions now, he will actually answer. 

" Do you sparkle in the sunlight? " I asked out of nowhere. 

" Where'd you hear that bullshit? " He said, seemingly offended. 

" Twilight. Shouldn't I of also become one of you because you bit me? That happens in Twilight as well. " I stated. He rolled his eyes. 

" Let's just say that nothing in whatever you are talking about is accurate. " He stated. I could tell he didn't want to be here because his tone was very bored sounding. I had about half of my pizza left as I was still eating. 

" You said last time that some of you drink animal blood. If you can do that, why kill people? " I asked, slightly afraid of his response. 

" Human blood tastes better. " He said like it was the most normal answer ever. Well, for him, it probably was. I nodded in response. 

" Is Jimin a vampire? " I asked, remembering that I had thought of this before I went to sleep. 

" Yes. " He stated blankly. 

" Why does Jimin care about me? " 

" Jimin has a facination with humans and loves to befriend them. " I nodded once again, attempting to understand. I decided that I would try a question again.