Chapter 47 ( Finale )

**AUTHORS NOTE**

I'm putting this first because everyone got mad at me when I said I was ending this book. 

You are probably going to be even madder at me by the end of this chapter SO....

I've mentioned this before but...THERE IS A SEQUEL AND I ALREADY HAVE IT READY

THE WHOLE STORY ISN'T ENDING...JUST THE FIRST PART

Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this book and enjoy the ending even tho you all are gonna hate me :)

( also, someone asked where Namjoon is. I promise I didn't forget him. He appears in the second book. ),

-Eu

**Taehyung's POV**

I shuffled awake, wrapped in the pure white blankets. I let my eyes open, glancing around the dim room. 

" Jungkook. " I mumbled, realizing that he wasn't next to me like he was when I fell asleep. I don't know why, but I began to panic. Where was he? Why did he leave me here by myself? 
" Jungkook! " I called, pulling my knees up to my chest. I hid my face in my legs, hating being alone in such a large room. I heard the door burst open as Jungkook ran to my side. I immediately clung to him, trying to calm myself down. 

" Are you okay? " He asked, wrapping his arms around my body. I snuggled closer to him, letting myself breathe normally. 

" I don't know. I just got freaked out when you weren't here. " I said, looking up from his chest to meet his gaze. His hand made it's way into my hair, slowly stroking it. 

" I'm sorry baby. Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi walked in while you were asleep and I went downstairs to talk to them so I wouldn't wake you up. They are apparently used to barging into my house and invading my room. " Jungkook said, softly chuckling. 

" This is adorable and all, but we need to go. " A blunt voice that belonged to Yoongi said from the doorway. Jungkook chased him out with an annoyed face before locking the door. 

" Anyway, Jin got a call from his friend today. They have everything ready and we are going to leave today. I know we were planning to have a couple more weeks, but I need to you to pack quickly. The flight is in four hours. " Jungkook said, returning to my side. I nodded tiredly since I just woke up. I stood up, following Jungkook to the door. He opened it, making sure nobody was out in the hallway. I made my way to my room since my clothes were in there, shutting the door behind me. At this moment, I realized that I don't really know how to pack. Jungkook had gone downstairs, so I was left alone in my room. I walked to my closet, finding a suitcase in there. He didn't exactly tell me what to bring. I put all of the clothes Jungkook had bought for me in first since they had become my favorites. After that, I shoved in some of the other clothes that were already here. I set the suitcase with the clothes in it on the bed, grabbing an outfit from the closet to wear now. I went to the bathroom, having a quick shower before I finished packing. I wanted to be quick since everyone was waiting for me downstairs. After showering, I did my usual things to get ready. I flinched when I heard a sudden noise resonate through the room. I exited the bathroom, staying very silent. I whipped my head around when a small crash came from the closet. I nervously looked around the room as the air began to smell funny. I began to lose my balance, a wave of tiredness invading my system out of nowhere. My eyes closed against my will as I fell backward, being caught by an unknown person. I remembered nothing after that as my consciousness had left me. 

**Jungkook's POV**

" Wait, so you know him? " Jimin said as I stared at the male he had brought with him.