▫️||2

Author Pov.

" minnie come on wake up " jimin said to his son as he caressed his hair gently, minguk whined as he buried his head deeper on the pillow.

" you will be late, wake up " jimin said as he pulled the pillow from under minguk head, minguk sleepily glared at jimin with a pout before he rested his head on his father lap, " just five minutes appa.. "

Jimin was taken aback when a memory of his flooded right back to him, his small smile turned to a frown as he recalled the memory.

Flashback.

" come on jungkook! We only have 30 minutes before we can leave.. " jimin said as he shook jungkook body repeatedly.

" baby just five minutes " jungkook groaned as he hugged his pillow that was under his head, jimin pulled it away leading the younger boy to groan more.

" come let's go! " jimin said loudly as he shook jungkook again but the younger ignored him and decided to use his lap as a pillow " five minutes ".

Jimin stared at jungkook who was rubbing his face on his lap searching for the best comfy spot leading the older to smile as he caressed his hair gently " just five.. "

__

Jimin felt happy because of the memory but shrugged it off as he started waking up his son again, " minguk if you don't wake up right now you will miss school then you won't have friends " jimin said in a serious tone hoping that it may work to provoke the younger to wake up.

Minguk eyes widened as he jumped off the bed and started running toward the bathroom, jimin was shocked but started laughing as he got his son clothes ready for him.

The two started walking toward the school after eating breakfast, jimin actually lied to his son, he had over one hour before school start when he woke him up and it was really near their house so they didn't need to rush much.

Minguk was humming some songs as he walked next to his father, holding his hand very tightly as the two walked happily, minguk started jumping in his place when they arrived to his new school.

" appa.. we're here " minguk said nervously, jimin smiled as he caressed his son hair " don't worry, I am sure you will make a lot of friends baby ".

Minguk nodded as he followed his dad to the administration office, jimin just came back from the United States that why he wanted to explain his son personality to the teachers there.

He was really nervous because his son will start speaking english when he feel scared or sad around koreans, he always talk in a different language when his uncomfortable, he doesn't know why but it's a weird habit he developed while they were abroad which makes it hard for others to understand or approach him easily.

The day went by smoothly for jimin, he cleaned the house and bought what he forgot to buy, he unpacked his and minguk stuff from the boxes, there wasn't a lot of stuff that why it was easy for him to finish, especially that he neatly packed his stuff to have less work.

After jimin finished all the house chores he got a phone call from jin, he asked him to meet him in a cafe that was near his house because the two live near each other.

Jimin showered and changed his clothes before heading out of his house, he arrived to the cafe to see jin sitting with two familiar figures.. namjoon and hoseok.

He felt scared for some reason as he approached the table, he bowed slightly while he greeted them, the two were happy to see him but didn't make a huge fuss because jin already explained everything to them, the problem wasn't them.

" JIMINE!!!! " taehyung shouted as he ran toward the boy hugging him, " I MISSED YOU! " he added as he shook jimin from happiness.

Jimin smiled as he pulled away, " I swear jimin I am not leaving your side ever again! " taehyung said in a serious tone, " I would love that " he said smiling before sitting next to taehyung.

__

Minguk was sitting in the corner of the classroom with a frown on his face, all the kids avoided him for some reason, no one from the kids wanted to play with him or talk to him saying he speak in a funny way and that they don't understand him.

" minguk-ah, why don't you play with the other kids? " the teacher asked him after she saw the classroom get empty when the break started leaving him all alone.

He looked at her as tears started welling up in his eyes, the teacher panicked as she started to calm him down but failed when he cried.

" god.. minguk why are you crying.. " the teacher asked feeling a bit confused and worried about the boy, minguk hid his face with his tiny hands as he called for his father.

" hello, jimin-shi? This is minguk teacher " the teacher said to jimin as she looked at minguk worriedly.

" sorry to bother you.. but minguk suddenly started crying and I am really not sure how to calm him down. " she said as she glanced at the crying boy.

" ok I will wait for you.. sorry again " the teacher said before hanging up the phone walking toward minguk, " I called your appa.. so stop crying ok? " she said sweetly as she caressed his hair.

__

" I am sorry hyung.. but I have to go.. sorry " jimin said nervously, " what happened? " jin asked confused as he looked at jimin panicked face.

" minguk suddenly cried and they can't seem to know why or how to calm him down.. I have to go " jimin said as he bowed his head.

" I am coming with you " taehyung said as he stood up taking his phone and car keys, " I will drive you there, it's faster. " he said with his boxy smile leading jimin to smile as he nodded his head thanking him.

____
Another boring chapter..
Hope you guys like it

Also I posted a new book
That book I will be posting previews about my new stories before I fully publish them
So I will be very thankful if you do check it out.
💛💛💛💛