▫️||83

Author Pov.

Darkness, that all jimin could see, he could hear the monitor voice beeping next to him but his eyes were so heavy he couldn't easily open them, with a weak and tired body he tried his best to bring his left hand to rub his eyes gently.

Small whimpers left his lips as he tried to open his eyes while slowly moving his hand to try pushing the sleepiness away, finally he got to open his eyes, his eyes looked around carefully before he turned to his right side and see jungkook.

He tried calling the boy but his voice failed him when it came out as a whisper, he groaned in pain when he tried to turn but still called the boy, this time it was louder, jungkook was curled up in the single-person couch.

" k..kookie " jimin called louder than the first four times, jungkook slowly opened his eyes before he saw jimin coughing while calling him, he rushed to the boy side, gently he held his hand and looked carefully into his eyes, " are you ok baby? Do you need anything? " he asked worriedly but jimin just nodded his head before mumbling a low " nothing ".

The older breath started to get heavy as he felt really pained when he breathes, he was trying to slow down his breathing process but ended up suffocating himself as he started coughing while feeling more pain for not being able to breathe.

Jungkook panicked as he tried calming the boy before running outside of the room, " nurse! Nurse he can't breath!! " he shouted at one of the nurses that just left one of the patient's room.

In less than five minutes a doctor came running after he received a call from the nurse as two other nurses followed him, they could see how suffocated jimin was but the doctor made them take jungkook out who refused but got to listen eventually when the nurse shouted at him.

Fifteen minutes later the doctor left while the two nurses followed him, " his stable now, he was feeling pain from breathing because of the wound, just tell him to take it slow, we gave him some painkillers he should feel better now " the doctor said as jungkook bowed to him before running back inside bumping the third nurse in the process.

Jimin was looking at him with teary eyes, " you are fine now, you are fine " jungkook whispered next to the boy as he gently wiped his tears, jimin smiled slowly before nodding his head, " k..kookie..? " he called leading the boy to immediately respond.

" is there enough space to my left..? " he asked tiredly as jungkook glanced to jimin side before nodding, jimin turned his head and tried lifting his upper body and Scoot to the side but regretted it as he felt the pain kick in again but this time less pain thanks to the painkiller they gave him.

" jimin you will hurt yourself " jungkook said as he stopped him, " why are you pushing yourself, what do you want? " he asked while caressing the boy's hair, jimin looked at him with a slight pout " you.. sleep with me.. I am in pain " he said leading jungkook to smile.

" carry me.. I will feel less pain if you move me to the side " he said as jungkook smiled while nodding, " I will try to be gentle.. but still, it will hurt " he added before putting both his arms under jimin back and thighs.

In one single move, he was able to move jimin and make space in the other side, he heard jimin let out a pained moan as he closed his eyes in pain, " did I hurt you a lot? " he asked as jimin shook his head, " sleep next to me kookie.. I am tired ".

Jungkook smiled as he nodded, he was still wearing his clothes from the party, his shirt still had jimin dried blood, he started to unbutton the rest of his shirt while jimin nervously looked at him, " I am not doing anything don't worry " jungkook smiled as he saw his husband expression soften before nodding.

" it just full of blood.. " he added before laying down next to jimin, jimin wanted to turn to hug jungkook but felt a wave off pain suddenly hit him as he tried moving, jungkook stopped him, " we can't cuddle, but I will stay close ok? " he asked as the boy nodded with a small pout.

" I am sorry.. " jungkook mumbled as he rested his head near jimin shoulder, the older looked at him confused, he took a deep breath " she won't hurt you ever again.. " he added as he let his tears fall, jimin felt his shoulder getting wet.

" w..why are you crying kookie? " jimin called as his husband cried silently, " s..she.. was the one who killed my mom " he said as his voice cracked leading him to cry harder, " and she almost killed you.. " he said as jimin reached to rub his husband arm.

He was feeling pain for crossing his arm to the other side but he knew the pain jungkook was feeling was nothing compared to his wound pain, because to him the worse pain a person could feel is the pain that can affect his mentality, and right now jungkook was hurt enough to scare him of leaving the boy alone.

Jimin kept on comforting his husband until he heard soft snores leaving the boy laying next to him, a small chuckle escaped jimin lips as he saw his husband cute face when he fell asleep, lips parted and both his cheeks and nose were red from crying.

" let's just hope.. this will be the last time you feel pain from me, families or even friends.. this time I will protect you from it all " he whispered to the boy before he felt jungkook hugging his arms, he smiled before closing his eyes in an attempt to fall asleep too.

__________
I am bored
Willing to take requests?
But nothing extreme
😂😂💔

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
I feel like this story will end near 90's or 100..
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛