▫️||109

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up as he felt small wet kisses on his face, he rubbed his eyes before opening them to see joon laying down next to him while kissing him, jungkook was laying behind him when he woke up, " baby stop " jimin giggled.

Jungkook turned to look at jimin with a pout, " he been doing that for a while now " jungkook whined leading jimin to giggle as he received another kiss, jungkook jumped over jimin and turned his face to kiss the boy lips.

" appa~ " joon whined as he cupped jimin cheeks and kissed him on the lips like his father did, jimin laughed as jungkook tried pulling jimin away, the younger frowned as he kissed jimin and laid next to him, jimin laughed as he hugged his son.

" minnie! " jungkook whined but jimin just laughed as he tightened his grip around joon, " not fair.. you are mine " jungkook said as he laid behind jimin hugging him, " but I am their father too.. " jimin said as the older huffed his cheeks.

Jimin let go of joon and made him lay between him and jungkook, " are you jealous of this cutie " jimin asked as he pinched joon nose who was giggling the whole time, jungkook laughed as he nodded slightly before hugging both of them, joon started suffocating trying to escape but jimin held him to stop him from escaping.

" mmm.. jimin " jungkook called as he looked at his husband eyes, jimin hummed as he kissed his son, " I called your mom to come over.. " he said leading jimin to look at him confused, " why..? " he asked as he sat up.

" to talk to minguk.. I don't know what to do with him.. he won't listen and I am starting to get annoyed by his behavior " he said as jimin lowered his head, " I don't know if his going through a phase or something but his going overboard with his actions " jungkook said as he stood up.

Joon was confused as he looked at his parents, he hugged jimin when he saw him crying, " appa.. don't cry.. " he said as he felt sad, his eyes getting teary, jungkook frowned as he rubbed jimin back, " m..maybe it's my fault.. I may have done somet- "

Jungkook interrupted jimin as he pulled him closer to him, " you didn't do anything wrong, he is weird! " he said as jimin shook his head, " it's my fault.. " he mumbled, " I am awful.. " he whispered leading the younger to pout.

The younger of the two hugged jimin kissing his cheeks, " appa is beautiful " he said as he hugged jimin tight, the boy kept acting cute at his father until the older smiled, he hugged joon tightly as he mumbled a low thank you.

The house bell ringed making the older frown, " I will go open the door, change and come down.. you been sleeping all morning " jungkook said with a pout as his husband giggled, " ok.. joon go with appa " he said as the boy nodded.

Jungkook and joon got down and opened the door for Mrs.park who came after getting a desperate call from jungkook, she was worried because he didn't tell her why but she was relieved when she saw him smiling, " how are you doing? " she asked as she walked toward their living room.

" I am fine, well all of us.. but I need your help.. " he said as she turned to look at him, " minguk and jimin.. " he said as he sat down, " what about them? " she asked as the younger boy decided to sit on his grandma lap, she hugged him as she made him sit on her lap.

" minguk.. he said some harsh words to jimin.. and now he won't even talk to him or even respect him " he said shocking Mrs.park, " but minguk loves jimin.. " she said not believing what she heard, " I guess not anymore.. " the male said as he looked down feeling sorry toward his husband.

" I would be really thankful if you talk to him.. we can't because I get angry fast and jimin.. minguk won't even talk to him " he said as the women frowned, " is he here? " she asked as the male shook his head, " he will get back in few " he said as she nodded.

Jimin got down to see his mother, he was really on an edge the past few days so his mother embrace was something he really needed, he didn't waste any second and kept hugging her while sitting next to her, almost an hour later the twins and minguk arrived home.

The three boys started greeting their grandmother before going to change their clothes, jimin excused himself to prepare the food for them, jungkook looked at Mrs.park " did you see him? He didn't even greet him.. " he said feeling annoyed.

" I will talk to him.. " she said as she looked down, the male just nodded as he fiddled with his fingers, jimin was really kind and loving toward them, he was shocked by his son but they couldn't even get a reason for his sudden shame.. or hate? Toward jimin.

__________
The next update will be later today
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Lowkey sorry.. forgot to publish it yesterday
🏃🏻‍♀️💔