▫️||35

Author Pov.

Jungkook finally got jimin to let go of him, he placed the take out in plates and sat next to the older who was clinging to his side, he smiled as he wrapped a hand around his waist while the other to feed himself and jimin.

Jimin was looking at the table until a bouquet of flowers caught his attention, he looked at them and then turned to look at jungkook who was looking at him with hopeful eyes.

" what are those for? " jimin asked as he reached to carry the bouquet, jungkook smiled " Camellias.. for you.. ", the older smiled as he stood up in hurry looking for an empty vase to place the flowers in.

Jungkook smiled widely as he saw jimin happily reorganizing the bouquet to his liking, it made him feel butterflies in his stomach as he saw the older hum a beautiful melody while carefully organizing the flowers.

" do you like them? " jungkook asked as jimin nodded his head, he was about to leave the kitchen while holding the vase but stopped to look at jungkook " kookie.. come.. please? " the older pleaded.

Jungkook nodded his head as he walked toward the boy remembering why he was being so clingy, he held jimin waist and walked next to him, the boy was feeling nervous as he walked toward the table in the living room.

Jungkook sat on the couch waiting for jimin to come to his arms, the older happily ran to his embrace leading him to show his bunny teethed smile, " how about we watch a movie? " the boy asked as the older nodded his head.

Jungkook went to pick a movie while jimin sat on the couch watching him, he was really scared to even leave jungkook side, the younger felt a little bit embarrassed by the way jimin eyes followed him but he knew that he was scared so he tried to ignore it.

After choosing a movie jungkook turned to jimin with a smile as he signaled him to follow him to the room, the two entered the room as jungkook pulled the older toward the cabinet " let's change onto something more comfortable.. " jungkook said as he held jimin waist from the back " and can be easily removed ".

Jimin blushed as he elbowed jungkook stomach slightly, a laugh escaped jungkook mouth as he started getting his clothes from inside the cabinet, jimin changed to a black short that reach mid his thighs with an oversized pullover that gave him sweater paws.

Jungkook on the other hand was wearing red shorts and black t-shirt, he somehow stopped wearing his white shirts when his with jimin, " let's go " jungkook said happily as he carried jimin bridal style.

" what are you doing kookie " jimin asked surprised as he held jungkook tightly, the younger chuckled and walked down the stairs, " shush " he shushed the older leading him to pout.

Jungkook laid down jimin on the couch before he went to play the movie, when he got back jimin already made a space to lay in.

The younger laid down as jimin laid between his legs and hugged his waist tightly, " I am really curious about something.. " jimin said waiting for jungkook reply.

" what is it baby? " the younger asked curiously, jimin played with jungkook collar with his index finger, he kept playing for few seconds before he pulled it slightly toward him taking jungkook by surprise " weren't you sick a few hours ago? Or those were lies ".

Jungkook smiled widely " I didn't lie.. but I did pretend to be extra sick..? " he said in playful tone earning a slap on the chest along with a giggle from the older.

" I should call yoongi to com- " jungkook interrupted the older when he wrapped his arms tightly around the smaller waist, " no~ " the younger whined leading jimin to giggle again.

The movie reached near the middle and jungkook still didn't even even understand the movie because of how long he kept staring at the male, he even faced jimin ignoring the movie, he laid down and hugged jimin waist as he kept leaving kisses under his ear and neck.

Jimin hugged the younger as he felt the wet kisses jungkook was leaving, he smiled slightly as he enjoyed the feel of being jungkook's again even when he isn't..

jimin smiled shyly as he stared at the screen " woah~ he looks so hot " he mumbled leading the younger face to turn expressionless as he stopped kissing his neck.

" who? " jungkook asked curiously as he turned to glance at the screen, jimin giggled and squealed when the main actor took off his shirt leading jungkook to sit up, he glared at jimin as he tried blocking his view but jimin sat up too.

" kookie~ move I want to see " the older whined as he tried to look at the tv, jungkook shook his head as he closed jimin eyes, the older pout was visible on his lips as he moved jungkook hands away.

" kookie~ " he called in a cute tone that made jungkook hum in jealousy, " move " jimin said in a playful tone as he pushed him slightly to the side and watched the main actor show off his perfect body.

Jungkook was triggered at that action, he pushed down jimin and hovered over him, " jimin! " he growled in the older ear as he bit his earlobe.

A whimper escaped his mouth as he felt jungkook tongue slowly moving under his ear, " you are not allowed to fancy other people.. especially in my presence " he said as he lowered the collar to gain better view of jimin collarbone.

" but he's just an actor.. " jimin said as he took a deep breathe, " it's not like he can see me " he said while pouting, jungkook stopped and looked at his face with a frown.

" so you want him to see you? " the younger asked feeling irritated, jimin eyes widened as he shook his head, jungkook frowned as he reached his pocket to get the small box he got earlier.

" it means you don't want this anymore right? " jungkook asked as he placed the small box on jimin chest, jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at jungkook confused, " what is this? " he asked as he examined the box.

Jungkook smiled, " I don't know, why don't you check? " he said playfully as jimin rolled his eyes before taking the box, " how come you don't know? " jimin mumbled to himself as he held the box in his tiny hands, jungkook just shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

____
Headache is killing me..,
glad I wrote this beforehand,
still sorry for being late to publish it
I was so tired to go through the chapter
Hope you guys like it
💛💛💛💛