▫️||25

Author Pov.

It been five days since yoongi came, of course jungkook being the jealous him kept on sleeping over at jimin house, the two keep on arguing so the only thing jimin did was ignored them both and stayed with minguk and jiwoon.

Jimin was preparing breakfast before jungkook and the kids leave to school, yoongi walked in the kitchen and greeted him before he sat down on the table.

" want some coffee? " jimin asked as he glanced at the older, yoongi hummed in response, jimin smiled as he walked toward the older placing a cup to pour the hot coffee in.

" thanks.. " yoongi said as he held the cup with his two hands to warm up a little bit, " so.. jungkook been staying here for a while.. " yoongi started as jimin looked at him.

He smiled slightly and nodded his head, " did you tell him then? " the older asked shocking jimin, " No! And he doesn't have to know " the younger said as he turned.

" but you know that's not true, he have to kn- " Jimin interrupted yoongi as he glared at him " I thought we talked about this?.. " he turned his attention back to the food container that he was preparing, " when the right time comes..? " he added in a questionable tone.

" jimin.- " jungkook walked in leading yoongi to stop, jungkook had a serious face as he looked at yoongi then at jimin, unfortunately he heard everything but he knew jimin was stubborn and won't tell him even if he ask so he ignored the urge to ask for now.

" did you finish? " jungkook asked with a fake smile as he held jimin waist, " yeah.. can you just call minguk and Ji? " jimin said with a smile as he packed the containers in separate bags.

Jungkook sighed as he nodded, he walked out of the kitchen and shouted from the stairs " if you two don't come down I am taking all jimin food for myself ", in few seconds he saw the two boys running downstairs.

" let's eat before I drop you guys off " jungkook said as the two boys followed him back inside the kitchen, yoongi looked at them and smiled, " yooni! " minguk ran and hugged yoongi, " hey minnie~ " the older said as he carried him.

Jiwoon stayed next to his father not really wanting to jump on that guy hand, jungkook carried him and placed him down on the chair since he was so focused on minguk to notice jungkook calling him.

As the five boys kept eating jungkook kept glancing at jimin and yoongi, he was really curious but he couldn't bring himself to ask, jimin glanced at him and caught him staring.

" why aren't you eating? " jimin asked as jungkook shook his head taking a bite from his food, " you know the boys are gathering today right? " jungkook said which jimin just nodded, " I am not sure if I will go.. yoongi is here and they don't know him.. " jimin said.

" you can just introduce him to them? " jungkook said in a matter-of-fact tone, jimin looked at yoongi and the older just nodded his head sensing the jealousy in jungkook tone, " it will be fun.. I guess? " he added before taking a sip from his drink.

____
Later that day.

Jimin changed his clothes and helped the two boy's before they walked downstairs, jimin sighed when he saw how yoongi and jungkook are arguing over something stupid, " we will be late! " jimin said as he pulled jungkook away.

" carry this " jimin said as be pointed at the bag that filled with homemade cookies and cake, " you made those right? " jungkook asked excitedly, jimin laughed slightly as he nodded.

" are those the same as the one you used to make? " jungkook asked again leading the older to blush, " you still remember that? " he mumbled as he tried walking past hime but got stopped when jungkook held his waist before he can go past him.

" I never forget if it's about you " he whispered to the older ear before pecking his cheek, jimin blushed as he gently slapped his shoulder, jungkook chuckled as he walked toward the door " let's go ".

Jimin nodded his head and followed him to the car, jimin decided to sit in the back to keep an eye on the two boys knowing that yoongi will just sleep, it was a bad decision that he regret taking.

He and the two boys had to listen to the two male arguing the whole way to jin house, first mocking each other then dissing each other taste of music, third was about who knew jimin more suddenly turned to who does minguk like more.

" would you two just shut up? " jimin shouted leading the two to gulp down the lump formed in their throat, they wanted to talk back but the way jimin glared at them both kept them quiet.

" it's all your fault " jungkook said as he glared at yoongi, the older scoffed " mine? You should listen to yourself.. annoying is the only word that can describe you ", jungkook glared at him " and yo- " jimin shouted again interrupting them " I said shut up! ".

Minguk and Jiwoon were so annoyed by jungkook and yoongi, but when jimin shouted at them they felt relieved that they will finally stop so that they can listen to the music playing.

____
Just noticed that the story already have
+3K reads I am really thankful that why I decided to update sooner.

Hope the story won't get boring
as I keep updating
💛💛💛💛