▫️||53

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up as he heard something break outside the room, he sat up nervously as he looked at the door, he was really afraid at the moment but he knew no one can break in with the bodyguards outside of his house.

He got out of bed and walked toward the door, before he could open it the door opened as it revealed jungkook.. drunk jungkook, the older was shocked and worried as he examined his lover face.

" baby? What's wrong.. " jimin asked as he looked at jungkook drunk self, the boy eyes started watering as it landed on the older, " jimin! " he cried as he hugged the shorter male.

Jimin was confused why jungkook was crying, he left the house to attend a meeting with his father but now his back late at night being a mess, he gently stroked the boy hair as he waited him to calm down.

" you are mine.. you always were.. why do they keep wanting to separate us.. " the younger ranted as he hugged jimin tightly, " who want to separate us baby? " jimin asked as he kept stroking jungkook hair.

" my mom.. your dad.. why? Jimin! You are mine! I am not letting you go again.. but why they want to push you away from me.. " jungkook cried out as jimin eyes widened.

" what do you mean my father jungkook? " jimin asked as he felt anger slowly taking over his mind, " didn't you go to attend a meeting with your father? What that got to do with my father.. ".

Jungkook looked at the older face, his eyes were full with tears as he tried stopping his tears from flowing down his eyes, " he.. he was meeting my dad.. to make a deal revolving their companies.. I didn't know he was your father until he mentioned it.. jimin he said he will not allow us to get married.. ".

" he can't just decide that.. " jimin said as he watched jungkook cry all over again, " jungkook.. look at me " the older said as the younger wiped his own tears, " when you proposed to me.. what did I say? ".

Jungkook looked down " but he- " the older cut him off as he took a deep breathe " jungkook! What did I say? " he scolded jungkook as the younger smiled slightly at the memory " you said yes.. ".

Jimin smiled as he cupped jungkook face, " I said yes.. and I will keep saying it until it happen " he said as he gently kissed the crying boy lips, jungkook smiled onto the kiss as he deepened it, ignoring everything he kept kissing the boy as he walked toward the bed while the shorter lips still attached to him.

He pushed him down before he hovered over him, straddling the boy body as he took off his jacket, jimin was feeling nervous as he stared at jungkook muscular body, before he could react jungkook took off his shirt and leaned down to kiss him again.

Jimin felt his heat rising as the younger tongue found it way inside his plump lips, he could taste the alcohol in the younger lips as their tongues swirled around each other, a moan escaped his lips leading jungkook to pull away.

He looked at him with lustful eyes, the younger wanted to continue but even though he was drunk he still knew they cannot go further, at least not now.. not like this, he stood up and went to change his clothes as the older sat up and looked at him changing.

" I won't go further.. not now " he said as the older smiled, " ok~ come here and cuddle with me " jimin said as he went under the covers, jungkook smiled and ran to the bed, in few seconds he was already under the covers cuddling himself on the older chest.

" such a baby " jimin muttered as he played with his bunny-like fiancée hair, " you are mine jimin.. and I will show them all " those were the last words that left the younger boy lips before he fell asleep in jimin arms.

" I know~ " jimin said smiling as he placed a kiss on jungkook forehead, he didn't know his father would do such thing, but he knew he wouldn't have took such actions if it weren't for jungkook mother, he decided to sleep and talk to his father the next day.

________
Not proofread
I was supposed to publish this sooner but something happened that lead me to delay the update
I hope you guys enjoy the chapter
and tell me your thoughts so far

Also I have been thinking of starting another short jikook story but wanted to ask if u guys want that or should I just focus on this one.
Sorry again for putting
reminiscing on hold.