▫️||84

Author Pov.

Taehyung and yoongi walked inside the hospital room to see jungkook cuddled up to jimin side while jimin resting his head on his husband, a smile took over the couple face as they saw them peacefully sleeping next to each other.

Yoongi dropped himself on the couch as he groaned, taehyung turned in a hurry to hush him but stopped when he heard a shuffling sound behind him, he turned and saw jimin slowly waking up, he smiled widely as he walked toward jimin side.

" how are you feeling jimin " taehyung asked as he caressed the boy's hair, jimin glanced at jungkook with a small smile before looking at his friend, " in pain.. but I am ok " he said as taehyung nodded, " I didn't get to ask him yesterday.. but where the kids are ".

" Jin took them, they are staying with him " yoongi said as he smiled at jimin, the boy nodded in understanding as he turned his face to look at jungkook sleeping next to him, " why is he half naked " taehyung asked with a perverted look on his face.

Jimin blushed as he shook his head, " his shirt.. covered with my blood.. that why " jimin said as he caressed the boy but felt a slight pain as he crossed his hand to jungkook side, " we were really worried yesterday.. " yoongi said as he looked at jimin.

" but I am fine now.. " jimin mumbled but loud enough for the two to hear, jungkook suddenly wrapped his arms around jimin as he slightly pulled him close, jimin let out a pained whimper before yoongi slapped the younger boy forehead.

Jungkook opened his eyes tiredly as he looked around confused, he turned to look at jimin with a lost looking eyes that made jimin giggle even though he was in pain, the younger boys widened as he let go of jimin " sorry baby.. I..- " jimin interrupted him as he shook his head, " it's ok baby.. ".

Jimin tapped his lips with a smile, " make it up for me " he said as jungkook smiled, he leaned down and kissed the boy lips gently before pulling away, Taehyung teasing the couple while yoongi just rolled his eyes.

" Jungkook, I brought you some of my clothes, go change " taehyung said as jungkook looked at him confused, " why? " he simply asked not aware of his half-naked body, " will if you want to stay like this until Mr.park and Mrs.park arrive, be my guest " taehyung laughed as jungkook looked at his body.

He shook his head before leaving the bed taking the folded clothes from taehyung hold, jimin and yoongi laughing at him before he disappeared into the bathroom to change his clothes.

Few minute later Jimin parents arrived, Mrs.park entered the room first as she looked toward the bed, " Jimin! baby.. " Mrs.park cried as she ran to hug her son, " eomma.. it hurt " he whined when he felt his mother hugging him tightly, she apologized before she let go of him checking her son face, body and then his wound.

" where is jungkook? " Mrs.park asked as she held her som hand " changing his clothes " jimin said with a smile, " as if he was wearing any " taehyung added while laughing, " JIMIN! you aren't in a condition to have se- " jimin covered his mother mouth, " EOMMA! we didn't.. it just his clothes are dirty.. " he mumbled as he turned to glare at taehyung.

" and he just took off his shirt you stupid asshole " he said to taehyung, the boy just stuck his tongue out before sitting next to his boyfriend, " oh.. hello " jungkook bowed when he saw his husband parents in the room.

" how are you feeling today jungkook? " Mr.park asked as he walked toward the boy, he rested his hand behind the boy back, " better.. " he said as he glanced to the floor, he bit his lips before looking at Mr.park, " I am sorry about what happened.. I never thought she will hu- ".

" jungkook! Stop.. it was partly my fault.. " Mrs.park said as she walked toward the confused boy, " we were talking and I pissed her off a little bit.. so stop apologizing " she added as she pulled the boy for a hug.

Jimin smiled when he saw his husband hugging his mother tightly, he really needed a hug but he couldn't give him one because of his wound, but jungkook mostly needed a motherly hug rather than a hug from him, he saw how thankful jungkook was toward his parents for treating him the same.

He was happy that his parents didn't get mad at the boy for his mo- for his aunt actions, she was so insane that she really believed she was his mother, she even killed her own sister.. her family member.. but no one now could blame the boy, he needed all the love and attention he can get.

Even though jimin can't give the boy extreme physical love, he still can shower him with sweet comforting words, small pecks and meaningful kisses until he heal, he could be the mother jungkook lost.. even if he can't fully take that spot he could fill it somehow.

__________
I am still wondering when this story will end?
😂😂😂😂

This scene was supposed to be like 20% of the chapter I don't even know how it become a whole chapter..
and now I have more material to write
which mean more chapters
😣🤦🏻‍♀️