▫️||31

Author Pov.

Jungkook felt really hot and sweaty, he wrapped his arm tighter around jimin waist, he wanted to tangle his leg with the older but failed, " jimin~ " he whined as he wrapped his arm tighter.

Jimin smiled as he hummed in response, " hug me back " he whined again as he sobbed tiredly, jimin bit his lips trying to hold his laughter from jungkook cute behavior.

" jimin~~ " the younger whined again as he tightened his grip, jimin chuckled leading the younger to frown as he opened his eyes, he looked between his arm before glancing at jimin.

He groaned as he threw the pillow away and continued whining, jimin giggled as he rested his chin on his arm while leaning on the bed, his free hand slowly finding it way toward jungkook hair.

" kookie you're sweating " jimin said worriedly as he pushed back the younger hair to check his temperature, his eyes widened slightly " you are hot " jimin said as jungkook tiredly smirked.

" thanks babe, I know " he winked before he received a hit by the worried older, " it's not time to make jokes, wait I will bring you something to drink along with medicine " jimin said before he disappeared out of the room.

Jungkook smiled as he waited for jimin to come back, though he hate getting sick but with jimin by his side he's always fine with it, he just loved the way jimin will take care of him and stay with him 24/7, he missed the care that jimin gives him as if he was a baby.. his baby.

Jimin came back with a cup of water and medicine, he brought a small towel to dry the younger sweat, jungkook unconsciously started getting clingy to the older, it was something his used too and he won't change it for anyone.

Jimin smiled as he played with jungkook hair, the younger was now resting on jimin lap, he was really tired but at the same time he pretended to be sicker than he is just to keep jimin all to himself.

" be right back kookie " jimin said as he stood up, the younger frowned " don't go.. ", jimin chuckled as he lean to peck jungkook cheek, " I will just check on the kids " the older said leading the younger to nod his head.

____

Jimin walked toward the living room to see yoongi playing overwatch while the two kids just watched him with a frown, the moment they spot jimin they ran toward him almost crying " appa! He won't let us play.. " minguk sobbed as jiwoon glared at yoongi.

" yoongi~ let them play " jimin said as he laughed at yoongi focused face, " but they have each other, I am bored " the older whined, " ok can I ask you a favor? " jimin said.

" what is it? " yoongi asked knowing that jimin will say something that he will hate to do, " can you take the two boys to taehyung house? " jimin asked with a slight pout to convince the younger.

" why? " yoongi raised an eyebrow, " jungkook is sick, and his clingy as fu- you know.. " he smiled awkwardly as he noticed the curious eyes on him, " and I don't want them to get sick too " he added as the older groaned.

" I talked to him, he said his fine with you staying with them.. please yoongi? " jimin begged as the older stared at him in disbelief, " you want me to stay at a stranger house? " yoongi asked.

" well.. he is my friend.. my friend is your friend? " jimin said before flinching from the fake attempt of getting hit by yoongi, " ok.. I am just doing it because I care about my health, I am not getting sick because of that shit head ".

" appa is not shit head " jiwoon said as jimin slapped yoongi arm, " watch your mouth ", yoongi rolled his eye before going to his room to change, jimin in the other hand had to help the two change their clothes and pack their bags.

" is appa really sick? " jiwoon asked jimin with concern, the older smiled as he bent down to caress the younger hair, " he got a cold.. it's not something serious don't worry ji ".

Jiwoon smiled with teary eyes as he nodded, " Ji don't cry, I will stay with you till your appa get better " minguk said smiling as he hugged the boy tight, jimin smiled as he ruffled his boy hair, " minnie.. be careful.. and if anything happen just tell yoongi or taehyung ok? ".

The younger boy kept nodding his head, " and don't go with any strangers ok? Only with yoongj and tae " jimin warned hoping that nothing bad happen to his son, minguk smiled as he hugged jimin " don't worry appa.. ji will protect me " the younger said as jiwoon nodded.

" let's go " yoongi shouted from downstairs, the younger male took the kids bag as he followed them downstairs, after helping yoongi with placing the bags in the car he held his hand tight.

" please yoongi.. keep an eye on them.. I am so scared.. Jungkook talked to her.. but I am still scared she may do something to minguk.. " jimin said as he felt his eyes get teary.

Yoongi smiled and caressed jimin fluffly hair, " don't worry I will ask your father to set up security around minguk, are you ok with that? " jimin stayed still for few seconds before nodding.

" just for when he is not with me " jimin said and yoongi nodded his head, " see you later then " yoongi said before he got inside the car, jimin smiled and waved goodbye at the two kids before he walked back inside to his clingy sick bunny.

____
Hope you guys like it
💛💛💛💛