▫️||18

Author Pov.
2 days later.

Jungkook was doing some of his work paper when he heard a knock on the door, he looked up to see taehyung with two iced coffee, he smiled as he put down his papers.

" how you doing? " taehyung asked as he walked toward jungkook desk placing down the drinks, jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth in the process.

" ok you seem happy? " taehyung said as he smiled along with him, " yeah.. I am " jungkook said as he took a sip from the drink, " I finally got my happiness back to my life.. I guess..? " he said confusing taehyung.

" your happiness? " he asked curiously, " yeah.. jimin.. that why I decided to take the first step to win him again.. " jungkook said as he looked straight into taehyung curious eyes.

" what kind of steps is that? " taehyung said still confused by what jungkook is talking about, " divorce " he said in a serious tone before laughing at taehyung shocked face.

" you will divorce mina? " taehyung asked shocked but still calm, " yeah.. it's not like we love each other, and.. I said yes because of jimin.. he convinced me onto this marriage.. " taehyung just nodded his head as he listened to his friend.

" but I need your help tae.. " jungkook said as his face became serious again before he leaned closer to taehyung, " I need to know why he convinced me to marry and disappeared right after that.. ".

" that's weird too, even when he was the one who convinced you.. he cried the most " taehyung said as he took a sip from his drink.

" yeah.. I will talk to mina and end this.. I am not giving up on him.. especially when his back.. " the younger of the two said as he fiddled with his fingers.

" I will try asking him too, I will tell jin.. since jimin opens up easily to him " taehyung said receiving a nod as a response from jungkook.

____

Jimin was laying down on the bed after taking a bath, he kept thinking on jungkook the other day, he felt really happy when he kissed him, it wasn't really a kiss but it meant a lot that jungkook wanted him back.

He really wanted to be with him but he couldn't, he closed his eyes as he remembered the way he treated minguk the other day.

His son was so happy as he played with both jungkook and jiwoon, he would hug him and kiss him, spoil him with anything he want sometime even before he ask for them, he was keeping an eye on both of them and treating them equally the same, it made him happy.

A new notification gained his attention, he stood up from the bed before he slowly walked toward his phone, he unlocked the screen to check the messages, he felt something inside him suffocate as he sat down.

__
Unknown Number :
Unfortunately, we need to talk.
__

He hesitantly opened the unread message and started typing again, he really wanted to ignore the message but he couldn't.. especially now.

__
Me:
When..?
__

He received an instant response telling him of when and where, he gulped down the lump that formed in the middle of his throat, he decided to go change his clothes before going to meet that person.

______

Jungkook was leaving the building when he received a call from jin, " hey hyung " jungkook said as he struggled to open the door to his car.

" hey jungkook, are you going to pick jiwoon? " jin asked as the younger hummed as a response, " can you pick up minguk too? " jin said.

" minguk? Doesn't jimin always pick him up? " jungkook asked confused, " yeah he seem to be busy he asked to do it but I am kinda stuck here at work " the older said as he groaned.

" ok then, I will pick him up " jungkook said happily leading jin to laugh, " what got onto you? " he asked as the younger hummed, " picking him up mean meeting jimin later~ ".

Jin laughed " so finally giving him a chance? " he asked as the younger hummed again, " I am getting a divorce too hyung " he said as he finally got inside the car.

" YOU WHAT?! " jin shouted through the phone leading jungkook to laugh, " I mean it hyung.. I am not letting jimin go.. not again " he said in a serious tone.

" well that good to know, but what does jimin think about all of this? " jin asked as jungkook drove toward the boys school, " he doesn't know yet.. " jungkook said as the younger released a long " oh ".

" what if he says no even after you divorce her? " jin asked leading the guy to frown as he glanced at the phone who was stuck to the mirror in front of him, he sighed " jin, jimin can never say no to me.. " he said confidently before he whispered " at least I hope.. ".

________
I am sorry if I took a lot of time
My mood got brighter and I feel much more better
so I decided to update again,
I felt really bad for stopping updating my stories
but still hope you guys enjoy the chapter..
🤦🏻‍♀️💔