▫️||79

Author Pov.

A loud knock woke up the younger before he turned his face to look at jimin, " fuck.. " he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes before glaring at the door, " who is it?! " he shouted as the person stopped knocking.

" breakfast will be ready in 30minute " hoseok said as he felt scared from the younger tone, jungkook groaned, " Hyung, please fuck off " he said as hoseok cursed at him before leaving, he chuckled before he tilted his face to look at jimin.

The older was sleeping over his chest while hugging him real close, his cheeks pressed on his chest leading the boy lips to look pouty, he wanted to kiss him but stopped when he saw him waking up.

Jimin looked around confused before looking at jungkook, " morning baby.. ", jimin smiled showing his crescents eye smile " morning kookie~ " he said tiredly before laying his head back on jungkook chest, the younger started caressing his hair as he looked at him lovingly.

" let's go baby, breakfast is ready " jungkook said as he caressed jimin back, the older groaned in pain as he shook his head, " I don't want to move.. " he mumbled leading the younger to smirk.

" why? " jungkook asked as jimin glared at him with a pout, " yesterday! " he said loudly before he buried his head down on the younger chest, " was great! " the younger said as he slapped jimin ass earning a pained moan as a response.

" jungkook I swear I will ki- " jimin got interrupted when the younger rubbed his ass cheek while laughing, " I hate you kookie.. " the older whispered, " I love you too, now wake up " he said as he sat up along with the boy in his arms.

" just five? " jimin asked with a pout and puppy eyes, jungkook smiled as he leaned close to his face, their lips few inches apart as he leaned closer, " no " he said before he broke in laughter because of how hopeful jimin looked in hope he will agree.

" you are really mean kookie.. " the older whined as he followed the younger to the bathroom, " joining me in the shower? " jungkook asked as he pulled jimin body close to him, jimin nodded as he pushed him away.

He sat at the small wooden cabinet next to the sink, his two legs slightly above the floor unable to reach it, jungkook gulped down as he stared at the boy, " help me take it off " the boy said as he signaled at his stockings with his eyes.

" do I get a reward? " jungkook asked as he approached the boy, " am I not good enough " jimin asked with a small pout, " you are, I meant like a bonus reward or something? " he asked but jimin shook his head as he tried to stop his laughter.

" raise your leg " jungkook said as jimin raised his left leg waiting for jungkook to help him, the boy slowly took it off before he leaned down to peck the boy's lips, " I don't do things for free " he said as jimin slapped his chest playfully.

" the other leg " jungkook said with a smile, the older raised his right leg for jungkook to take off the other pair, after taking the second pair jungkook leaned down to kiss jimin lips but this time it was longer.

He pulled jimin waist as he was standing between his legs, the older whimpered as he continued to kiss the boy back, " god, I can't get enough of you.. " jungkook whispered before he pulled away.

" don't worry baby, I am all yours " jimin said with a wide smile, jungkook raised an eyebrow " that's a fact you should always be aware of babe, now come let's shower " the younger said as jimin followed him slightly laughing at his response.

____

" finally! " Mr.park said as he saw jungkook walking in the dining room with jimin following him, " good morning.. " the couple said in unison, " appa~~ " minguk called as he ran toward the couple.

Jungkook smiled as he tried to hold the boy but got ignored when minguk skipped him to hug jimin, everybody laughed at them while jungkook stood there dumbfounded by his son.

Jimin laughed as he carried his son and walked toward the empty spots next to the spot minguk was sitting in, he sat down next to the young boy while jungkook sat on his left side, jiwoon greeted jimin with a smile ignoring jungkook too.

" Told you they hate me " jungkook whispered but jimin laughed as he shook his head, " they just like me more " he added leading jungkook to frown, " shut up " he elbowed jimin side leading him to giggle earning taehyung and yoongi attention who were sitting in front of them.

" did you guys hear what happened yesterday? " Mr.park asked as silence fell on the table, he glanced at his son and jungkook with a smirk before he looked at his food, " you mean the hardcore show we all had to listen too? " Mr.jeon answered as he noticed the couple red faces.

" I couldn't even sleep peacefully " yoongi added as he stared at jimin face as he turned redder, jimin bit his lips as he stared at his plate, " Mr.jeon you should consider soundproofing the rooms " yoongi added earning a glare from jimin.

" you know you're not scary " yoongi asked jimin as he laughed, " please, you do know you can't even make taehyung moan as loud as I- " jimin interrupted jungkook as he covered his mouth with a shocked face.

Mr.park and Mr.jeon started laughing as Mrs.park and the namjin couple joined them, laughing along with them at the couple eye fight, jimin pulled jungkook out of the dining room as he started scolding him not aware that silence fell in the room just so they could hear him scold the boy.

__________
80 is such a beautiful number..
Anyway my exam is at 8 and right now it's 3:38AM
and I can't sleep..

Would love to know your thoughts or expectations for the story?