▫️||87

Author Pov.

" are you Mr.jeon husband? " the doctor asked as he checked the screen looking at the boy results, jungkook nervously nodded as he looked at the screen trying to figure out any clue to jimin condition.

The doctor smiled as he glanced at jungkook worried face, " congratulation Mr.jeon " the doctor said as jungkook looked at him confused, " jimin is pregnant " the doctor informed as he checked the ultrasound images, jungkook eyes widened at the news.

Tears slowly formed in the boy's eyes as he looked at the doctor, " jimin is pregnant..? " he asked as the doctor nodded, " his almost four months pregnant " the doctor said as jungkook tears slowly escaped his eyes, he never thought he will get this emotional knowing such thing.

" you should really take care of your husband, since instead of one person you're taking care of three " the doctor said with a smile shocking jungkook more than he already was, " three?! " he asked as the doctor laughed at his shocked expression.

" yeah, his pregnant with a twin " the doctor said as he handed the boy the ultrasound images, jungkook didn't know if he was happy or nervous, " does he know? " jungkook asked as the doctor shook his head.

" he must be really tired, he fell asleep right after we finished examining him " the doctor said as jungkook nodded, " it means you will be the one delivering the good news to him " he said as the boy nodded with a smile on his face.

Jungkook left the doctor office, he leaned back on the wall as he stared at the ultrasound images, tears already filling his eyes again at the thought of having two kids from the said boy.

He walked toward where jimin was resting, he was put in a room along with four more patients but the beds separated with white long curtains, he pulled a chair and sat next to the boy, he gently held the boy's hand and held it tightly.

Jimin woke up when he felt the wet drops staining his hand while feeling jungkook soft lips against his hand kissing him, he turned to look at his husband to see him crying as if it was the end of the world, he was worried because of the way jungkook was crying but decided to be strong and ask him whats wrong.

" kookie.. why are you crying " jimin asked weakly hoping that there was nothing wrong with him, jungkook cried more as he hugged the boy feeling really happy about the news, he wasn't aware that he was scaring the boy in the way he was showing his happiness.

" jimin.. " jungkook cried as he slowly pulled away from the boy, " you are pregnant " the younger said with a wide smile as he cried, jimin world froze when he heard the words left jungkook mouth, tears slowly escaped his eyes as he weakly punched jungkook chest.

" I hate you.. " he cried as jungkook stared at him shocked, " you.. you scared me.. I thought something bad happened.. " jimin cried out leading the boy to smile as he shook his head, " it kinda did.. but it's a good thing ".

Jimin eyes widened a little as he looked at jungkook, " what..? " he asked nervously as the boy leaned to peck his lips, " twins " he said as jimin looked at him confusedly, jungkook rolled his eyes slightly as he sat up.

" jimin you are four months pregnant with a twin " jungkook said as he slightly calmed down, it was jimin turn to cry when he heard the news of his pregnancy, he wasn't even sure why he was crying, he was really happy yet he cried really hard, it partly was jungkook fault for telling him the news while crying.

" baby, stop crying " jungkook cooed as he gently caressed the boy hair, jimin cried more " shut up.. " he said leading the boy to chuckle, " but wow jimin, a twin? " the younger boy smiled as he pecked the boy lips, jimin shook his head, " minguk alone was enough.. and now two? " the older sighed as he remembered the pain he went through when he was pregnant with minguk.

" it will get easier.. " jungkook mumbled gaining jimin attention, " I am here this time.. I will help you " jungkook said as jimin smiled widely showing his teary crescents eye smile, " you won't be alone this time " he added as he pecked the older forehead, the older just smiled as he closed his eyes enjoying being peppered with kisses from his husband.

__________
I updated a lot today..
Should I stop?