▫️||61

Author Pov.

The house bell kept ringing leading the older to run downstairs and open the door, he thought it was jungkook at first but the younger has his own keys so he had to go and check the door.

He opened the door to be greeted with the last person he wants to meet, Mrs.jeon.. she was standing there looking a little bit out of it, she was whispering to herself stuff when he opened the door which freaked him out a little bit.

" w..why a..are you h..here? " the boy asked as he tried to close the door but she pushed the door open and walked in, " you want to marry jungkook, don't you? " she asked as she found her way to the living room.

Jimin was nervous but answered her, she laughed before she sat down crossing her legs as her eyes turned dark, the boy felt uncomfortable by her presence but he couldn't kick her out as she is.. or in the place of jungkook mother.

" I will let you marry him, under one condition " she said as she glanced around her as if she was checking if someone was there or not, " what is it..? " jimin asked as he tried looking at where she was looking.

" come here " she said as she signaled him with her index finger, bending it few times meaning that he should come forward, the boy was scared but curious at what she wanted to say so he walked to where she was.

" bend down " she said as she glanced up at him, her smile never leaving her face, jimin gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he lowered himself to be at the same eye level of Mrs.jeon, she leaned close to his face as her hand held his shoulders firmly.

" this will be my only condition " she said in a whisper confusing the boy before he felt her two hands choking his neck, she took him off guard when she pushed him down before she straddled him.

Jimin was trying his best to push her off but she was holding his neck way too strong for a normal person.. for a women, he felt his breath hitch as he started to suffocate.

The younger was slowly slipping into darkness, she was too strong for him at the moment, even when he wanted to fight her back he couldn't find the energy he seeks.

all he could feel is his energy slipping out his body as his heartbeat increased from fear, the laughter that left her mouth was the only sound he could hear besides the sound of his soundless cries.

In hope to push her away, he tried moving his body to the side and his hand trying to pull her away but his strength failed him or was it him who lost hope in saving himself?, no one would now as the women were winning, the boy slowly losing his sense, eyes getting blurry, tears streaming down his face, few seconds later.. all he could see now is darkness, that when he realized something.. his perfect life he wished for? Were far from his reach.

The idea of marrying jungkook seemed so far and impossible for him right now, whenever he and the younger tried to work things out, it never does, the problem was never with them, it was with their surroundings.

No one really accept him being with jungkook, even when they dated for three years, even when he was loyal to him, he didn't let the boy take his virginity all those years they dated but jungkook didn't try to push him over his limits, he waited for him to feel comfortable with the idea first.

They always stayed together, jimin was always there for jungkook until the day his mother came into the picture, Mrs.jeon made him convince the younger to marry some other girl, and that if he convinces jungkook she will let them date that way they wouldn't hurt Mr.jeon reputation as a businessman, at first jimin didn't approve but she found a way to convince him.. the hard way.

It was the moment when everything started, he and the said male kept having sex for days after he decided to lose his virginity to the boy, they hardly stopped for a day, their dates will always suddenly turn to a sexual event, it's like jungkook was making up for the days they didn't do it while they dated.

All that sexual intercourse they went through lead the older to get pregnant, and that exactly what the older women needed to push jimin away, giving up jungkook to keep his son life, if not he can't have both.

The older being the pure soul he was, he decided to leave jungkook to save his unborn child life, he felt sorry and broken for lying to his boyfriend but he never regretted his choice, because he saved such a beautiful soul.. that eventually connected him back with the love of his life.

____
I should stop using wattpad..
I have an exam in 2 hour..
😂💔

Still hope you guys won't kill me after this chapter