▫️||55

Author Pov.

Jimin arrived at the hotel his parents staying in, he was feeling nervous for some reason but he shrugged it off as he stood up in front of the suite his parent staying in, he ringed the bell as he took a deep breath.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing his mother who was nervously smiling while glancing behind her, jimin knew his mother was nervous but he hugged her to show her he wasn't really in a bad mood to make her relax.

He walked toward the living room to see his father watching tv, the moment his father eyes landed on him he shut off the tv and gestured jimin to sit in front of him, " how are you jimin? " the older asked his son who looked down before answering " I am fine.. ".

" I already know why you are here, I am not going to change my mind, if his mother doesn't change.. the wedding won't happen. " Mr.park said as jimin looked at him, " and who gave you the right to decide that? " jimin asked in a very serious tone.

" as a father, it's natural. " daehyun said as he raised an eyebrow, jimin scoffed " yeah.. just for your information, I am getting married to him even if his mother kills me and no one can stop that, you, her or anyone in this whole universe. " the younger said.

" jimin-ah, please he is just doing what best for you? " Mrs.park said trying to calm her son down and convince him to listen to his father, " what about minguk? he needs his father, and I am not stopping him from being with his father because of his grandparents disapproving our marriage " jimin said as his father stayed quiet.

" we are not disapproving of your marriage baby " Mrs.park said as she stood up to sit next to her son, " we are just trying to scare them off to find a solution to stop her from harming you, even I want you to live with the love of your life, and of course I want minguk to find happiness with both his parents but I am worried she will take that away from him.. " she added as jimin eyes started to water a little bit.

" and I don't want to lose my baby because of her " Mrs.park said before caressing her son hair gently leading her son to break down in her arms, jimin wrapped his arms around his mother while crying his heart out, he really needed his mother but she was away and he couldn't seek for her comfort, even though jungkook was with him he still wanted his mother warmth and sweet words.

" I know your father is not that trustworthy but trust me? I am not going to let him stop you from marrying jungkook, but I won't let you easily marry when clear danger surrounding you " Mrs.park said earning a small smile from her son who was trying to stop himself from laughing at her husband shocked face.

" don't rush into things and let's take every step slowly together... in the end you, jungkook and the kids will be happy " she added as she ignored her husband intense glare, " I heard he have a son? and he is staying with you two at your house " she said as the younger nodded his head with a smile.

" Jiwoon and Minguk are really close, they are not even aware they are brothers but still care a lot about each others " Jimin said as his mother smiled as she asked " and how does he feel about you? does he hate you or..? " jimin kept on smiling as he shook his head " we are very close, as close as my relationship with minguk ".

" even though he is younger than minguk he is really mature for his age, he makes me want to take care of him even more, I want him to enjoy his life as a kid before he actually mature and grow older. " the boy said as his parents listened to him.

" you sound so sure he is younger than minguk " Daehyun asked as jimin turned to look at him, jimin rolled his eyes " well excuse me because the last time I checked I was getting fucked for three months straight? so yeah I am sure minguk is older " Jimin bursted out as he stood up.

" I have to go, see you later MOM! " jimin said leading his father to laugh at his childish behavior when he left, Mrs.park joined her husband as she laughed " stop annoying him daehyun ".

" but he is fun to tease " daehyun said laughing, " he doesn't want to see me later " his wife laughed as she shook her head " he does, just stop being mean to him " she said as she rested her head on her husband shoulder while he just hummed before placing a small kiss on her head.

" I just hope everything turns out better for him " she said as the older looked at her, " let's hope the Jeon men's can control her or else I will take actions with my own hands ".

__________
Not sure if you guys aware or not
But I published a new story
" Desire "
And also I will try to continue Reminiscing and
will publish everything when I complete it in my drafts.

Hope you guys like the new story
and this chapter too
💛💛💛💛