▫️||71

Author Pov.

Jungkook dropped jimin and the kids back home before he went to visit his parents, he thought going alone will be the better option due to jimin state the past few days, even though jimin wanted to be there for the younger but he couldn't bring himself to go as he was so scared of Mrs.jeon.

" hey.. " the boy said as he took a seat in front of his father and Mrs.jeon, the man greeted his son before silence fell over them, he knew that jungkook and his wife won't be able to behave the same especially with the truth being revealed.

At first, he wanted jungkook to believe that Mrs.jeon was his mother so that he won't be in pain but he didn't know his wife was doing all she can to stop his son happiness that why he had to reveal the greatest secret that can harm the boy.

" we are getting married in ten days " jungkook said shocking the couple in front of him, " I came to tell you that and get your blessing.. but if you don't agree, then you don't have to attend because either way, I will still marry him " jungkook said as he glared at Mrs.jeon.

The women lowered her head as she felt tears escaping her eyes, she bit her lips in order to stop herself but failed as more tears started falling down her cheeks, jungkook looked at her feeling sorry yet betrayed by her.

" I am sorry.. " she said as she started wiping her own tears away, jungkook stayed still waiting for her to continue with her apologies, " I know it was wrong from me to separate you two from being together.. I thought if I did your life will get better.. but when he came back suddenly everything changed and that scared me.. ".

" you won't forgive me for what I did or say to him but I am really sorry.. I wish I could go back in time and stop what I did.. m..maybe.. maybe I wouldn't have lost you.. I am sorry jungkook " Mrs.jeon said as tears kept falling down her cheeks.

Jungkook could see how sincere she was as she kept crying, his father wrapped his arm around her trying to comfort her as she kept apologizing for hurting him and jimin, " I forgive you.. but promise you will stop hurting him " jungkook said as she looked at him.

" I promise.. I don't want to lose you because I didn't approve of you two being together.. especially now since you know I am not your biological mother.. " she added as she looked deep into his eyes, " I don't want to lose you.. I failed to separate you this time.. and now I know it was a pointless action that I thought it will work.. I am sorry.. ".

" I forgive you.. " he said as he saw the women smile, she tried to reach for him and hug him but he stopped her as he avoided looking at her, " sorry.. I can't.. I need time " he said as she nodded in understanding, " a..oh, ok.. " she said before she went back to her seat.

" I need to go.. " jungkook said as he stood up, Mr.jeon looked at his son as he nodded, " careful on your way " the man said to his son who nodded and left not daring to look at Mrs.jeon, even after he forgave her for what she did.

Jungkook arrived at jimin house and sat in the car for few minutes until he heard a knock on his window, he looked up to see jimin looking at him with a worried expression, he killed the engine and got out of the car, " are you ok kookie? " jimin asked as jungkook sighed.

" no.. I am not ok " he mumbled as he rested his head on jimin shoulder, his hands slowly finding their way around jimin slim waist, " what's wrong? " he said as he gently caressed the boy's hair, " I don't like the fact she is not my mom.. yet I am happy to know she isn't.. because it makes me feel less guilty toward you.. ".

Jimin smiled as he pulled away slightly to cup the boy's face, " and I don't blame you for her actions.. so stop worrying you cute little bunny " jimin giggled as he pecked the boy lips, " I am not little~ " he whined as he buried his head on jimin shoulder.

" but you are not denying that you are a cute bunny " the older said earning a laugh from the boy, " baby stop, I know I am cute but can't you see how hot I am when I fuck you? " the boy said earning a hit from the older.

" what? It is true.. remember? You used to beg for me to go faster and rough- " jimin covered the boy lips as he glanced around them to see if someone heard him, jungkook smirked as he tightened his arm around the boy, " believe me you will do it again soon " he said a little bit muffled as jimin still had his hand on the boy's lips yet not fully pressing them on him.

" I swear I am still shocked that you still didn't pin me somewhere and fucked me " jimin laughed before he walked toward the door, jungkook smirked before he pulled the boy and slammed him on the car but not too hard.

Jimin eyes widened as he saw jungkook walking toward him with a smirking face, " k..kookie.. " jimin called nervously as he looked around, " you seem to miss the old me a lot " jungkook said in a seductive tone as he stood close to jimin body.

His hand slowly tracing jimin body before he held the boy's waist and positioned his right leg between the boy thighs, jimin breath hitched as he tried pushing him but jungkook forcedly kissed him, the older was embarrassed by their position but it didn't take much time before he started kissing jungkook back.

As they deepened the kiss jungkook hand found its way toward jimin crotch area, gently palming the boy private part, a moan escaped jimin lips as he held jungkook shirt from the top tightly " k..kkookie p..please not here " he said as the boy smirked before fastening his pace.

" but if we stop the mood.. will just be ruined " the younger said as jimin moaned again when he felt jungkook press on his semi-hard member, jungkook chuckled slightly as he saw the way jimin was breathing hard while begging him to stop.

" Mr.park? Are you ok " a man asked as he was approaching the two, lucky for jimin the guy didn't see everything as they were behind the car but his moans and heavy breathing were loud enough to catch the man attention.

" yea.. sorry my bo- " jungkook interrupted him as he held him tightly closer " I am sorry, I accidentally hit him down there with the car door " the younger said leading jimin to stomp on his leg, " and you are? " the man asked not really buying jungkook excuse.

" I am his husband? I am sure you noticed me been staying here for a while, right? " jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow as the man nodded, " oh sorry then for interfering.. but I think it's better if you take this inside, we have kids too " the man said before walking away.

" hear that princess? I guess we need to take this inside " jungkook whispered as jimin cheeks got redder knowing that his neighbor saw jungkook palming him in public, jungkook smiled as he carried jimin who was dozing off and walked inside the house.

" kookie.. put me down " jimin said as the younger shook his head, " please.. " jimin whined as he tried to cover his erection, jungkook sighed and put him down but before he can say anything jimin ran upstairs and locked the door of the bathroom behind him.

Jungkook followed him and knocked on the door, " baby, open up.. I will help you? " jungkook said as he could hear jimin moans from behind the door, the older replied with a loud no.. followed by a moan, jungkook kept standing next to the door waiting for jimin as he heard his moans getting louder by the second.

He groaned as he felt uncomfortable, he was getting hard by the older moans but he didn't want to jerk off just yet so he decided to sit on the bed and wait for jimin to finish with his problem.

__________
I keep on falling asleep, and when I wake up it's already late, this was supposed to be published earlier put I unconsciously spent my whole day sleeping.
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛