▫️||97

Author Pov.

Jiwoon and jimin got back home to see jungkook and the kids in the living room trying to set up the new console on the tv, jimin held jiwoon hand and pulled him toward the living room as he whispered in his ear " don't go up just yet.. eat dinner first.. please? ".

The boy nodded slightly as he stayed by jimin side, he sat on the couch and rested his head on jimin shoulder, jungkook stood up to sit next to jimin to see jiwoon resting his head on his husband shoulder looking tired.

He signaled jimin with his head asking about the boy but jimin just shook his head slightly, jungkook sighed as he sat on jimin other side and laid his head on his lap, jimin giggled slightly as he started stroking his husband hair who was playing while laying down.

Minguk and daniel got down holding hands, they entered the living room gaining jiwoon attention, jimin glanced at his son before looking at jiwoon, minguk was smiling while looking at daniel, they were real close while exchanging smiles.

Jimin could spot the hickeys on minguk neck, he understands now why jiwoon ran away earlier but stayed quiet when he felt jiwoon burying his head on his shoulder, tears already wetting jimin shirt as the boy silently cried.

The couple blushed as they saw jiwoon thinking he was embarrassed to see them earlier, unaware that he was heartbroken, first he thought he couldn't have minguk because of their parents but ended up realizing the only thing he couldn't accept.. they were actual brothers.

" ji.. help me prepare dinner? " jimin asked as he gently caressed the boy hair, jiwoon nodded still resting his head on jimin shoulder, " kookie, move " jimin said as he patties his husband chest, the younger sat up with a pout " at least kiss me? " he said as jimin laughed.

" the kids- " jungkook interrupted him with a peck before patting his ass, " now move baby, I need to concentrate " jungkook said as he played with the twin on the new console, jimin rolled his eyes before pulling jiwoon behind  him.

The two sat in the kitchen preparing the food while the rest stayed with jungkook in the living room, " are you ok ji..? " jimin asked worried as the boy shook his head while cutting some vegetables, jimin sighed " I know it's hard.. but everything will get better.. just give things time ", Jiwoon just nodded in response.

After they prepared the food they called them all to eat, jungkook was sitting on the head of the table while jimin on his right side, jiwoon next to jimin while minguk was on jungkook left side, daniel sitting next to him, joon sitting next to jiwoon while jihun facing jungkook while minjun next to daniel.

Jiwoon kept stealing glances at the couple in front of him, he couldn't eat much as he felt really annoyed, daniel kept feeding minguk, not forgetting to flirt with him, not caring that either their parents were there or jiwoon, he clenched his hands real hard as he stared at his plate.

Jimin noticed but stayed quiet, he kept massaging the boy leg wanting him to calm down, jungkook on the other hand was confused by the sudden interaction between both jimin and his son, they wouldn't normally be that close but something was wrong yet no one bothered to tell him.

Jiwoon excused himself as he stood up, " it still early, and you didn't eat much? " jungkook asked as he looked at his son almost full plate, " yeah.. not really hungry, also I want to shower first.. I still didn't after exercising with yoongi hyung.. " he said as his father nodded.

It was minguk and jiwoon turn to wash the dishes but because the boy went to sleep early daniel offered to help minguk with cleaning the dirty dishes, jimin followed jungkook who was frowning for unknown reason.

" what's wrong kookie? " jimin asked as he wrapped his arms around his husband waist, jungkook stared at jimin not uttering a word, the boy got curiously worried as he waited him, " you and jiwoon.. you two are being too close to your normal selfs.. ".

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " what are you talking about? " jimin asked as he saw jungkook face, slight anger started taking over him when he realized what his husband was thinking, he pulled away from the hug as he scoffed.

" really? You're not being serious, are you?! " jimin almost shouted as he felt really irritated by his husband thinking, jungkook frowned " then why?!! " he asked sounding desperate, jimin felt really disappointed not sure how to even respond.

" I am thankful that you think of him as one of your sons.. but why? " jungkook asked shocking jimin, the older eyes started to get red as he tried to stop his tears from falling, " do I really look this low in your eyes..? " jimin said in a heart breaking tone.

Jungkook stayed quiet as he looked at his husband eyes, jimin laughed painfully as he avoided looking at the younger, tears already falling, " while you are here thinking I am having an affair.. with your OWN son.. I am trying to mend his broken heart.. ".

" his broken heart? And why is that? " he asked waiting jimin to continue, " He- I.. c..can't say.. " the older said as he remembered his promise, " because there is something you are hiding from me! " jungkook shouted as he pinned jimin on their room door.

The older just cried as he looked straight into jungkook eyes, " l..let me go jungkook " the older mumbled, jungkook just tightened his grip on jimin wrist, " just tell me! " he shouted again, jimin shook his head " I promised him.. I can't tell you.. " the older said.

Jungkook held jimin face as he pressed hard on his cheeks, jimin just stayed still crying, " if you are cheating on me jimin.. I swear to god-.. " he released jimin before he hurt him more and went to sit on the bed, the older looked at him with a hurt expression " you are an asshole jungkook.. I hate you.. " he said before he left the room.

" then why the sudden change.. why suddenly you are being intimate toward him.. not being able to answer my question makes me suspicious.. yet I want to believe that you are not lying to me.. " the younger said to himself as he stared at the door regretting what he said.

__________
Bighit who?
😂😂💔

Double update because I love you guys
💛🌚